Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
The links provided above are the ones that Avenger sent out in the email so they aren't activated.

Anyway, here's a "Quick 'n' dirty" machine translation of 0.29's QSP. It is the original QSP ran through a translator and fixed. It doesn't include any cheats not in the original game nor is there any guarantee of quality. Those waiting for a stable game should wait until Xorgroth release's their proper translation.

I've included the 0.29 XML dictionary for my own searchable needs in 0.30. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS.

The file you need is in the zip file. It is labelled ds_sob29_QnD.qsp. Place this where your start.qsp is and delete the start.qsp. If you don't have a start.qsp it's because you downloaded the unactivated version above and need to activate it. You can't activate it without a working email address that subscribes. If you have the previous version of the game, you can copy/paste the unactivated version over it and it will work, then add my QSP above.
lol. link - Son of a bitch!_update_0_29 is mine and the game in it was activated by me. In archive 12Gb only multimedia files. Other activated files in the archive update 0.29 1.10 Gb

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
lol. link - Son of a bitch!_update_0_29 is mine and the game in it was activated by me. In archive 12Gb only multimedia files. Activated files in the archive update 0.29 1.10 Gb
I downloaded both. But it seems the images in the 0.29 update also is in the full pack. At least got asked to overwrite when copied over.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
I downloaded both. But it seems the images in the 0.29 update also is in the full pack. At least got asked to overwrite when copied over.
I am not 100% sure of this. therefore did not begin to delete them.
anyway link without images -

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is anyone else having a problem with QSP?

I get a Russian error any time I try to save it, possibly a permissions error. I'm on Win10

EDIT: I'm an idiot. My fault. Bad antivirus settings on my computer.

Last edited:

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
You can do it with qgen.exe app but best to wait for the cheat mod so you do not mess up some code lines.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
is there a way to cheat more money???I mean more than 100000?
I don't use qsp's with cheats enabled in them. But I sometimes use a program I found called "QSP SaveEditor", to alter such things as money, or items.

Reactions: Abhai

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In Avenger's blog when people asked about make more cheats available in the game. He said that cheating on stats would/could break the story/progress. He have introduced some "fast" start with some of the girls, and would add more of that later.

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
SOB v0.29 as a torrent (RUS) attached.
The full game pack "Son of a bitch! (0_29 ALL).zip" is worth to download. There are some .wemb and pic have the same name from before been update and do not iclude in the update only pack "Son of a bitch!_update_0_29_only.rar".

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes