Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Fighting skills are maxed. I didn't meet Brick yet. Hence I am completely lost.
I would like to check out the new(er) content. But I don't want to start over and over on a game over I can't or don't know how to control.
If you try to use a old save game from earlier version it's a good chance it wont work well and you run into problems. New content come on top of other content, you won't necessary gain access to any of the new content before you already done content that came before.

gumball2009

Oct 18, 2016
If you try to use a old save game from earlier version it's a good chance it wont work well and you run into problems. New content come on top of other content, you won't necessary gain access to any of the new content before you already done content that came before.
Oh I started a new game. I just don't know how to avoid that game over. Never seen it in older versions

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
did you dl the latest file from my post ?
the previous had a lot of variables with the same name (F$!$!@$ translation) so the game was messed up
(for example , i got this game over screen when i was with aunt)

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
I don't really follow. I didn't get a message about any pills. What is this related to?
Yeah i knew that one too.
This new one looks like this and i have never seen it before
View attachment 260572
yes i understood at 1st time well i tell you the details of it there are two things
1- when you met Brick in the park at night after that you buy (Ecstasy) and after that you offer to drink after some days or one month you will get a call on your phone you have no option just pay after this you pass one week then after Monday you will get this message what you attached
2-when you met brick you buy (Ecstasy) from him you work at Glory star got promotion you will meet arina you offer her tea for then you offer Ecstasy here you finished the (Ecstasy) when you buy again from Brick you will be caught by police you select button fuck off that time when you approach brick there in new button will added garbage he will tell you if you want more pills you have to come to chkalovsky Monday 18 there you can met a big dealer from there you will get pills whatever you want you will get the choices there so if you get the pills and come back the first week if you did not pay they will call you Tuesday on phone you got only one option pay if you have money you will pay and 2nd week again you did not go there to pay money then Tuesday you will get this message
these are the reasones you will get this message

Reactions: MARRK

Normanndk

Donor
Apr 19, 2017
Her I have made a list from Archive post with the Walkthrough for SoB

Aunt Nina:

Mom:

Yana:

Sister:

Sveta:

Twins:

Vika:

Fira:

Sasha:

Lucy:

Antonis:

Lena:

Dasha:

Lizaveta:

Arina:

Julia:

Kate:

Else:

Alena:

Anastasia:

Marina:

Rade:

Bazhena-Baena:

Masha:

Lude:

Melissa:

Irina:

Hope this helps PPL

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Using the new cheat file what is this Sister alt path with the maid costume? It's not one I saw in the previous versions, is this new?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Using the new cheat file what is this Sister alt path with the maid costume? It's not one I saw in the previous versions, is this new?
It's continuation of the sisters alt path. If you want to start that path, start cuck yourself and help her boyfriend.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's continuation of the sisters alt path. If you want to start that path, start cuck yourself and help her boyfriend.
Hmmm, that doesn't sound fun, I like the maid outfit but never thought about helping the boyfriend. Will have to take a look at the walk through thread to see what it mentions for scenes. Only seems to be a couple of them.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm, that doesn't sound fun, I like the maid outfit but never thought about helping the boyfriend. Will have to take a look at the walk through thread to see what it mentions for scenes. Only seems to be a couple of them.
The alt paths in this game for all the characters suck dingus tbh :p

Reactions: Burt

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
All the compressed versions of games on here and this one this one don't get one lol Oh well...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes