Paz

Aug 9, 2016
it has been updated
I believe that's the same as the one in the OP, just with the machine translation provided by Avenger.
ENG versions tend to lag behind RUS version.

Avenger

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2016
This is the 29th update with a normal translation. I remind you that all updates starting from 18 were translated by a person. Also in this version, the location names were corrected. With each version, I will try to replace part of the machine translation from the beginning of the game with a translation made by a person.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Does using the Fast Foward to Sex Cheat for some Character result in other, later ones not triggering ?
Looks like no one answered your question so far no but Melissa if you chose her love path then Arina will disappear completely. I should have that listed as a warning in her cheats. As for the others, no not really far as I can tell off the top of my head. Think I even have Antonina's set to relationship so you can have her daughters too.

Reactions: Ixiah

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
how do i make the mom a stripper?
On quick alt-mom route:
1. Talk to her in her room at 21:00 until she tells you she was fired.
2. Beat gopniks in the park 6 times.
3. Go to strip club. Order 11 private dances. Doesn't matter who.
4. Drink with Dima in VIP 4 times.
5. Talk to mom in her room at 21:00, offer to work in strip club.
6. Talk to Dima. Return between 12:00 - 18:00.

Reactions: woshifeipo

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
With each version, I will try to replace part of the machine translation from the beginning of the game with a translation made by a person.
Why not simply distribute the translation project version as the English version? At least for me that would add some energy to all the work put into that one. Not sure what Xorgroth's opinion is, but it all open out there.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Why not simply distribute the translation project version as the English version? At least for me that would add some energy to all the work put into that one. Not sure what Xorgroth's opinion is, but it all open out there.
I already reached out to Avenger to add the Translation Project to his versions. Have to sort through everything and figure what's all been translated. Then send it over, which is quite honestly a ton of stuff. Sort of been dreading it over here.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
What type of fetishes are in this game? From the tamest to the most hardcore (just some examples please)

Thank you :)

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
What type of fetishes are in this game? From the tamest to the most hardcore (just some examples please)

Cannot really say that there are any fetishes in this game. Mainly seduce and fuck. Probably the closest would be the kidnap and training of Sasha.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Cannot really say that there are any fetishes in this game. Mainly seduce and fuck. Probably the closest would be the kidnap and training of Sasha.
Well, that is if you find all the incest and family and fucking your grandmother normal...

Reactions: sp1ker

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
These are not fetishes. Try looking up the definition of a fetish.
Did it. The stricter definitions limit use to body parts or inanimate objects, which I assume is how you're arguing your point. However, seeing as this is a forum full of people gathered to indulge in games that cater to their sexual desires, we might want to use a definition that covers common use of the word, and so on Wikipedia we find:
In common parlance, the word fetish is used to refer to any sexually arousing stimuli, not all of which meet the medical criteria for fetishism. This broader usage of fetish covers parts or features of the body (including obesity and body modifications), objects, situations and activities (such as smoking or BDSM).
i.e. In the common usage of the word, incest is a fetish. (Also BDSM, Anal, Tickling, or really most anything you could use as search term on the Tube sight of your choice to find the shit you like.) Functionally, for most people, the word fetish tends to draw the mental line between what they think is "normal" and "unusual" in terms of sexual desires.

And so...

If you check up at the top of the page, just below the thread title, there are quite a number of tags that tell you what kind of content is in the game. What's especially cool, is that if any of the tags you see are a particular fetish for you, you can click that tag and you'll be taken to a page that lists all the games that have been tagged with it.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
But the walkthrough says I need to see mom get fucked, but nothing triggers that scene. Maybe my game is already glitched...
You need to raise her depravity for her boyfriend to appear in her room. grope her in the kitchen, in her sleep. You will get beat up but her depravity will rise. Make sure to buy her gifts, a lot of them, to get her attitude back up though.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
You need to take the following steps: 1 See her get changed for date at 23:00. 2 The following night at 23:00 go to her room and the event will run.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Can any kind soul tell me how to start Aurelia's love path? I have searched other posts on this thread but couldn't find much help :( Thanks in advance :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes