Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Wow 12GB was quite a big size that I couldn't help but hoped that somebody would compress the game... Is it possible?
Unlike other games, where images take the most space (those can be easily compressed), videos take the most space in this one, so the compressed version is very unlikely.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i dont know anything about compression but i think i saw in some htmls dev changing vids formats resulting in 5+ times less space taken.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
basically it is
(a) the compilation of all existing walkthroughs from OPs' first pages. and other info i found.
(b) my experience of following those walkthroughs (or failing to. with my solutions and other occasional comments)
(!)if options you have differ from what i describe - you most likely use original game files without english translation project files
(c) feel free to pm so i could add some missing pieces... & i probably missed some chars' last quest steps (like julia appartment)...

search words, just in case :]
walkthrough guide hints tips help routes pathes choice answer option trigger variable scene alt
step line tweak code change skip chain what to do next after before how do i cannot find where is when to how to spot

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
i dont know anything about compression but i think i saw in some htmls dev changing vids formats resulting in 5+ times less space taken.
Usually when they do that it's converting from gif images to webm or mp4 video files. Which game is all video files already, it's as compressed as it'll get and still have a fairly enjoyable experience.

jhs_reika

Nov 26, 2017
Unlike other games, where images take the most space (those can be easily compressed), videos take the most space in this one, so the compressed version is very unlikely.
Usually when they do that it's converting from gif images to webm or mp4 video files. Which game is all video files already, it's as compressed as it'll get and still have a fairly enjoyable experience.
Thank you guys! That means 12GB was the minimum size already, right? I'll start downloading it then. :)
But it's really too bad that the game's abandoned just because Mother Russia decided to become paranoid and banned all cash deposits to anonymous online wallets. They just killed many freelancers.

youssefkh

Jun 5, 2017
Hi I started playing this game again from the start I am going sasha route I finished the photo shoot with nestrot she talked to me(don't think its an apology) but who knows with the translation but there is no option when I talk to her brother about sasha only option is talking to nestrot about her(aka lose her) any idea what to do?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i had issues with sasha so cannot really comment. but i didnot have anything leading to loosing. and i think i was searching for some talk with brother but dont remember what for (was it the route with buying her as slave?)

youssefkh

Jun 5, 2017
i had issues with sasha so cannot really comment. but i didnot have anything leading to loosing. and i think i was searching for some talk with brother but dont remember what for (was it the route with buying her as slave?)
It's the route in the walkthrough so yeah the route you get to have her as a slave in your apartment but at the very very beginning
if there is another path though would be interested to try it :D

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
like...previous page :mad:

though i pmed the dude who edits the message with links to separate npc's guides. but he didnot answer and didnot attach that .txt file.
he usually doesnt, also if you complie any updates for the walkthroughs that i created i can see when i get time to update them, im no longer as active as much i still ghost, and check in on the old crew....

LUKE69

Oct 18, 2018
Good days guys, i have a problem with katya in her house. I see in other post that exist a solution for that problem but i don't understand wich file i have to install Ths for help

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes