scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
okey. i made last night shitty mtl tranlation v_30 qsp(google). so i manage fix only car so that work now this version. i dont have time test it now because i need go to work. i start playing this when i get home today and see its work and fix bugs. if u want play this shitty versio, i upload qsp file. if u want better english maybe u need wait avanger english version. sorry my english not good :S
Everyone hates GG lol, cannot do anything, even editing save file to give GG "love" results in hates

xLiiMiTx

Jan 20, 2021
fixed Elsa's lesbian variables, you can try on a save but I don't think it'll work

Also there's a bug with the, intentional?, way items won't disappear from the inventory in Arina's quests since you can't buy the tea or ecstasy after it runs out. To advance with the quests you have to either delete the items using the save editor or give yourself more
There is also something wrong with Lizaveta‘s Variables, Stuck with Photoshoot because no new Photos are coming

Jun 11, 2019
I have finished to translate all the definitions and to run the remaining text on a translator. Seems to be working, even if every now and then you can still find a word or phrase in russian. Anyway i didn't tested it much but for what i saw it works.
Now I added a couple of fast functions for cheats, NOTHING serious eh, just a time lock and a variable inserter. It is still possible to find errors i presume, i looked into it but maybe some of them eludes me ahahahh. Just let me know if it works and if someone wants to add cheats and stuff

P.S. i cannot guarantee that the quick start works. I didn't look into it and maybe some of the variables don't work. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.P.S i added some cheats that you have to insert in the variable inserter:

hangmanMC = 1 (for MC stats to max)
hangmanNPC = 1 (for NPCs stats to max)
does this file translate the entire game or only version 30?

Matzak

May 1, 2017
does this file translate the entire game or only version 30?
to translate is game they turn qsp file into text file then run it in online translator which are mostly pay-walled it becomes easier if you have last version compare both a just translate new text and add it to the old eng version then run it and see if you f up somewhere and fix it and test again you keep do this until you think its good and then you release its then the players play and find the bugs you didn't find and they report and then you make a hotfix.

moyrd

Aug 5, 2016
There is also something wrong with Lizaveta‘s Variables, Stuck with Photoshoot because no new Photos are coming
I stopped playing the game, sorry.
You can try to fix it yourself using QGen, all the code is very intuitive
when saving it asks for a password but it doesn't have one, just click ok

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
12345.png
Still a work in progress, but so far so good with show text section redesign, now working on the actual translation, did break some stuff like expected but not so hard to fix, will continue to add screen shots as the full interface is using English now that like how the text show is working.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Would be useful to give info on which .qsp file you're using, etc. ;)
The one just posted. I also tried the other english hotfix 3 qsp and had the same error. Also when doing the photo shoot with Liz it never progresses. Some other questlines have that issue too.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The one just posted. I also tried the other english hotfix 3 qsp and had the same error. Also when doing the photo shoot with Liz it never progresses. Some other questlines have that issue too.
You using a old save from a earlier version?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
this English QSP with cheat may Work
- Can't sleep. Time just re-roll to midnight.
- Items in inventory never get spent/used when given as gifts, and some items in inventory result in a unknown.. Such as try give perfume.
- On Sundays you can repeat have picnics with sister in the park without even set one up at all.

So that one got a few issues so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shafty and zefir72
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes