QSP - Son of a Bitch! [v0.30] [Avenger]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 23006

This has be the mother off all QSP games coming out of mother Russia. Yes the machine translation is horrible like most of these games, but you will smirk the next time you fuck a character cancer instead of doggy.

The reason this game deserves 5 stars is just the sheer amount off content. It is currently standing at almost 11 gigs. And unlike the other game this developer provides (https://f95zone.com/threads/big-kuyash-v0-17-avenger.111/) it is doing an effort to keep the same models for each character. This isn't true for all characters but the majority do keep the same model which adds to the immersion.

Plus for those who like to tinker with their games, if you are into QSP games this is on of the easier ones to to start editing the executable.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rsixblack

Excellent story driven content with very good implementation.The only downside of this super game is the poor machine translation,which spoils some joy from non russian speakers.Personally i cant blame any game dev for creating a game in their native language, so even if sometimes i find it myself difficult to understand some phrases ,i would wholeheartedly rate it with 5 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

scummbagg

a bit grindy, some decent content, LOTS of stories/relations
    one of the best games out there.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

IoriHCH

SoaB is a big good game..
    A lots events, girls, and not that much grind.
    And every update is real.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Nice game, lots of content, but REALLY DIFFICULT to gain a lot due to translation and grinding
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Quacker

This game needs some improving. Though that saying that, the game has quite a lot of content and a long way to go