wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
Hello. I dwd the big file 9gb then all the translation patches and vincenzo mod that CE thing. Now shill i extract the patch over the main game ? that 700mb version ?

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone. Firslty, I only can see Lena on Sunday with Elsa and during ballet. I got some scenes with Lena like laceration and I couldn’t trigger anymore. Bedir’e I see her in Elsa’s house bathroom but now nothing happen
Secondly, I got many scenes with mom but I cant do anything in pool or backyard. I only can see she sunbathes. How can I advance the scenes

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
anyone got far with new Aurelia path yet? so far i managed to get invited to her home and she asked me to find a job for her step father but can't figure out what to do from here, any pointers is most appreciated...
I'm still looking for first contact. Where and when did you meet her?

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
Im start the new game at this update. I choose alt.route mom. Im waving shurik on practice and after this im discuss with shurik. So far so good but i couldn't make any progress after that. I check walkthrough, everything but can't move on. Can somebody help me with this? How can i progress?

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Im start the new game at this update. I choose alt.route mom. Im waving shurik on practice and after this im discuss with shurik. So far so good but i couldn't make any progress after that. I check walkthrough, everything but can't move on. Can somebody help me with this? How can i progress?
19-20 fuck her in the bathroom

yts1083

May 28, 2017
Sorry can anyone help me?? I can't seem to use the Save Updater, there are no links when I enter that option, with old qsp and with new one... Maybe I'm not using it right? Can't seem to get my head around it

Edit: Nvm, I think I did it.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
sveta's path but instead of accepting the swinger's deal turn it down couple days later she and her step father will email you to meet up, take marks side
Well that explains it. I've refused the swinger's deal way before this update. In my saved game, Sveta has left her apartement after I forgot to regulary visit her following her pregnancy.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes