Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
0.29 one is a team effort translation mostly, 0.30 is a machine translation added on top of 0.29 AFAIK. If you want more content, then you want to play 0.30. My advice is wait for a new version if you're not in a hurry, dev recently returned again after a long silence and released an update for his other game. So he may update this one too with more content (that version will have machine translation too probably).
so can I just download the game and run it and most of it except the 0.30 content will be non machine translated, or should I find the 0.29 link, I'm not a huge fan of mtls.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I can't get this game to work. I have a qsplayer, I can't see any file called sonofabitch.exe
You don't need any separate qsp player to run this game because game is launched through file "Son of a bitch.exe" and if you don't have this file when you unzip the game it is likely that your antivirus may have blocked and deleted this file or you may have simply downloaded some corrupted archive with game so try unzipping game again with your antivirus temporarily disabled and if that doesn't help and you still don't see exe file after unzipping try downloading game again from available links in the OP.
1692198412830.png

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Можно ли и откуда скачать игру на русском языке? Насколько я понимаю, на нем стоит базовая версия?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Можно ли и откуда скачать игру на русском языке? Насколько я понимаю, на нем стоит базовая версия?
English language forum, so please translate to english for us yourself? Tyvm in advance.

Reactions: 4Finger

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Is there, and where can I download the game in Russian? As far as I understand, this is the base language of development.
<-- SOB v30 русский язык

In principle this forum only offers english versions, no russian language versions. I have seen some russian language files in the thread though. But they won't be posted in the 1st opening post, sorry.

I hope this will help you.

В принципе, на этом форуме есть только англоязычные версии, русскоязычных версий нет. Хотя я видел в ветке несколько файлов на русском языке. Но они не будут размещены в первом вступительном посте, извините.

Я надеюсь, что это поможет вам.

Reactions: RosX

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
The developer posted on his blog that he has started work on 0.31 and it might be released in September. He's also talking about his difficulties with payment processors.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes