Abnarura

Feb 5, 2018
Replacing old videos ( first 12 13 patches ) with new ones for this game and Big kuyash is what I would like to see and play even more than new content .

Hrakzar

Mar 1, 2019
Ошибка при выполнении js-вызова I've got this error when I try to run the game. Do you know what can I do? I tried redownloading thrice, andI've reinstalled java as well. Should I download something more?

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Help me, I'm stuck. I can't make any progress in my relationship with my mother. In qsp file, all events with love scenes with her begin after meeting her lover, but I can't find how to meet him in any way. Every day I spy on her wherever possible, but there she masturbates, then plays with a dildo, washes and preens in the bathroom. When I masturbate in my room, there is only one scene where she peeps, and that's it. Help me find this lover.

P S. entering the variable $data['события_мать_увидел_хахаля'] = 1 manually does not help, on the contrary, activity disappears in the evenings with watching.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2016
Help me, I'm stuck. I can't make any progress in my relationship with my mother. In qsp file, all events with love scenes with her begin after meeting her lover, but I can't find how to meet him in any way. Every day I spy on her wherever possible, but there she masturbates, then plays with a dildo, washes and preens in the bathroom. When I masturbate in my room, there is only one scene where she peeps, and that's it. Help me find this lover.

P S. entering the variable $data['события_мать_увидел_хахаля'] = 1 manually does not help, on the contrary, activity disappears in the evenings with watching.
I think you just need to talk to her about it at breakfast and then confront him in the park on a weekend

Last edited:

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I think you just need to talk to her about it at breakfast and then confront him in the park on a weekend
The fact is that I can't watch her anywhere with a lover to talk to her about it. When peeking in the bedroom and in the bathroom, there are no scenes where she is with him. In the bedroom there are only scenes where she is with a dildo, without and looking somewhere. And in the bathroom she is smeared with cream, sometimes washed and painted.

I checked in qsp, there I found the ways to start these events, but there it is required that I have already seen it. It turns out to be a vicious circle.
Here:

Скриншот 13-10-2023 00.32.10.jpg -------> Скриншот 13-10-2023 00.33.51.jpg

that for love route OR if you want to share her with your friend just spy them for other route (where she will work in strip bar and be slut )
it doesn't matter for which branch, to start any of them, you first need to see her with a lover, and only then the path is chosen.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
OMFG! I finally found the problem why the scenes with mom's lover don't start! This is an issue in the Russian version. I compared it with English and found a typo.

ENG: 1697163219465.png

RUS: 1697163102997.png

I thought it was a vicious circle, it can't be that the event is triggered only if it has already been)))

Sep 22, 2016
When mom confronts you about the panties, does it matter which option you choose: "fuck him" or "let him grope" with regards to the Elsa storyline?

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Is it possible to download a russian *.qsp only somewhere? I understand english quite well, but it’s still more convenient to play the original if possible. I searched and found only the full distribution in the original, but redownload a whole 14GB is somewhat problematic for me. Thnx.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
what 88GB , im curious what mod game need 88 GB, are thet 4K Resolution?? or highter
For those asking about the SOB western mod 88Gig version (Actually 84Gig on my PC), the game is identical to the original v29 version but pretty much all videos and images have been replaced.

Comparison of mod versus original;

Example used Mom folder:

SOB v30:
756 files total size 1.1gb

SOB Western Mod:
756 files total size 6.28gb

SOB v30:
14 files longer than 40 seconds
0 files longer than 1 minute

SOB Western Mod:
185 files longer than 40 seconds
58 files longer than 1 minute

From a game perspective you end up with the same plot lines but completely different videos images and duration. Also much higher resolution than the originals.

Granted the download size is a bit excessive but you end up with a completely different game to the original, however it allows anyone who has played the original several times to play a 'new' game.

For version v30 I just over wrote the SOB V30 files with the V29 mod files, so all the carried over files are changed without damaging the new v30 files, unless Avenger had already updated some of them. To date he tends to add new stuff rather than replacing/updating old files.

Abnarura

Feb 5, 2018
For those asking about the SOB western mod 88Gig version (Actually 84Gig on my PC), the game is identical to the original v29 version but pretty much all videos and images have been replaced.

Example used Mom folder:

SOB v30:

SOB Western Mod:

SOB v30:

SOB Western Mod:

From a game perspective you end up with the same plot lines but completely different videos images and duration. Also much higher resolution than the originals.

Granted the download size is a bit excessive but you end up with a completely different game to the original, however it allows anyone who has played the original several times to play a 'new' game.

For version v30 I just over wrote the SOB V30 files with the V29 mod files, so all the carried over files are changed without damaging the new v30 files, unless Avenger had already updated some of them. To date he tends to add new stuff rather than replacing/updating old files.
Where we can find that western mode ??? Can you give us link ?

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018

Example used Mom folder:

SOB v30:

SOB Western Mod:

SOB v30:

SOB Western Mod:

will the mod work with the original Russian qsp, and is there a lot of text changed?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes