ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Didn't get much feedback on TF on this game but might try here. A while back I did some minor "fixes" to some images inside the game. ( I just thought some of the images were old and since the MC was Zach Effron, I just did some simple PS)

Link here:

I was mostly dicking around waiting for a new version. But got no feedback on it and thought that people didn't like what I did.
Then he added the images that I PS, so that was when I realized that most of them were good enough. So I wanted to get some feedback if anyone might be interested in me updating the actress for the Mother and/or Daughter.

I started on the daughter (with August Ames, she didn't fit but she has more content to use and I like her looks) but with no feedback I kinda shelved it. But if anyone have any good actresses with a huge amount of content that might be better. Let me know!

English isn't my first language, sorry!
Mother cleary no...Savanna is no1 :D:D....sister would be good Tori Black, Eva Strauss, ori maybe Anissa Kate:X:X

Oetker

Mar 7, 2017
Nice to get some feedback! I have some on August but restarting at this point isn't that bad.
Tori Black and Eva Strauss are good candidates. I was thinking also Whitney Westgate but is she still active?

I don't know if we want a younger looking sister or just a sexy sister or what would be good.

A poll seems like a good idea! Don't know how to start one. Plus I would love to get more suggestions!

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Nice to get some feedback! I have some on August but restarting at this point isn't that bad.
Tori Black and Eva Strauss are good candidates. I was thinking also Whitney Westgate but is she still active?

I don't know if we want a younger looking sister or just a sexy sister or what would be good.

A poll seems like a good idea! Don't know how to start one. Plus I would love to get more suggestions!
i would like you to upload the content with August if is complete so i can replace Daria Glower :D(not that i dont like her but im kinda bored and i like the game so much ) .

Oetker

Mar 7, 2017
i would like you to upload the content with August if is complete so i can replace Daria Glower :D(not that i dont like her but im kinda bored and i like the game so much ) .
I think it was mostly images that were replaced and some makes sense but some don't. So it's a little bit jarring at point. I can check and see if it is fine and then upload it. I think it was only around 35% done before I shelved it.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
someone clean up those attached files, and give them a proper description...
there's like 56 different "cheat files" with or without stats being modded, and not all of them have an obvious name that tells you which one is doing what...
If I want to continue a save-game from 0.16, which one should I pick?
Also, does it really matter since the "stats" are hopefully saved with the save-game?
And ofc, in English

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
someone clean up those attached files, and give them a proper description...
there's like 56 different "cheat files" with or without stats being modded, and not all of them have an obvious name that tells you which one is doing what...
If I want to continue a save-game from 0.16, which one should I pick?
Also, does it really matter since the "stats" are hopefully saved with the save-game?
And ofc, in English
Nah fam, I'm going to keep as is so I can keep frustrating people that don't believe in scrolling down 2 more posts

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Nah fam, I'm going to keep as is so I can keep frustrating people that don't believe in scrolling down 2 more posts
yeah if only you actually had a point which you don't as I've read all 5 pages...
you list 4 diff versions in that post.. yet there's 6 (7 if you wanna count the torrent file too) attachments to the OP... so... a lil more effort from your side next time if you wanna succeed in being properly sarcastic mate

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
yeah if only you actually had a point which you don't as I've read all 5 pages...
you list 4 diff versions in that post.. yet there's 6 (7 if you wanna count the torrent file too) attachments to the OP... so... a lil more effort from your side next time if you wanna succeed in being properly sarcastic mate
But those are simple and plain descriptions. If you don't know which one to choose, pick one and go from there. Not that difficult

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Moving some things around so can't check the mods. My favorite for 16 was "start en_mo_1.qsp" I noticed that the SOB mod does not have as many girls in the alt, anyone know off hand what the 3 mods in the thread do differently? Last time there was a post right under the download that told us the difference as I recall. I assume that my old .16 mod does not work here?

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
well I have done this section of the game 4 or 5 times. For some reason I can't get the threesome. Last time I waited until sister was sexually active, because mom seems to be faster and I thought I was getting to far with her. Anyone have a save with that section completed? One they would be willing to share.

j-9000

Jan 21, 2017
hi new here and need a bit of help, iv been following one of the walkthrough's and i cant get the part after the sister walks in on me fucking my mom, im using one of the mods to basically fuck here in the morning as well as when shes getting ready for work and in the shower, sometimes there is something in the description about the sister but i cant seem to get the event in the hall at 23.00

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
I m playing ver 14.

I am not able to access Business Center and Shopping Mall . So not able to work as entertainer.
Only resident area is accessible, that too after evening or Player is exhausted.

help?
which mod works best with this version?

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
I got 3 questions firstly the father of the gym girl kicked me out and i cant enter the house anymore is there any way to progress with her? Secondly how do i corrupt the stepsister above liberated? walking in the park and beach date does not progress anything? Thirdly is the mother bugged i got the threesome scene the wedding dress scene but i cant sleep in her room in the previous version that was possible?

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
I got 3 questions firstly the father of the gym girl kicked me out and i cant enter the house anymore is there any way to progress with her? Secondly how do i corrupt the stepsister above liberated? walking in the park and beach date does not progress anything? Thirdly is the mother bugged i got the threesome scene the wedding dress scene but i cant sleep in her room in the previous version that was possible?
1- you have to answer kate dad question correct.
2- I have same issue. 0.16 increase normal, now i cant to.
3- It's seems disabled for the Dev.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes