sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Well, with this qsp, I can't spy on mother at 9:00 anymore. She automatically fix my suit.
??? you can't , in any qsp / version , spy the mother at 9 after the conversation about "relationship" (or something like that)

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
@ace_boogie ace next time you update this, could you split the files in parts please (zip in part)? MEGA has quotas in several countries and it's generally 5GB meaning the download will cancel half way.
the megadownloader works wonders for gettin around it, at least I've never had any issues with the limit and gettin hold of stuff like SOB

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
??? you can't , in any qsp / version , spy the mother at 9 after the conversation about "relationship" (or something like that)
I know it. But in the 0.16 verision, I used the same qsp and the progress of grinding work normally. In 0.17 version, I can't spy in the first day.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I know it. But in the 0.16 verision, I used the same qsp and the progress of grinding work normally. In 0.17 version, I can't spy in the first day.
you can't actually , if you use a qsp with normal stats you must "work" your way to enable this

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
ошибка при включенном режиме "standalone" отсутствует шаблн о формления
Hi there, quick question since i dont understand russian but google translate works lol, do you per say have to qsp's in the standalone folder. or you could have only downloaded a update file not the whole SOB, download

xhltoo

May 1, 2017
the program i downed is 11.5GB in this forums, and when i run the Son of a bitch.exe then pop that prompt message.
What should I do.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Hmm... is the university broken or?
Trying to get further along the line with the stepsister, I've gotten the first kiss in the park, and can play cards with her, but when I go to the university I get no options besides waiting or going to the city center.

I enrolled at uni the first time you can do so in the game, and then I did some "illegal" (hard to tell due to the translation) at uni a few times with the guy you meet in the hallway... we got dragged to the principals office and now I can't do anything when going to the university

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Hmm... is the university broken or?
Trying to get further along the line with the stepsister, I've gotten the first kiss in the park, and can play cards with her, but when I go to the university I get no options besides waiting or going to the city center.

I enrolled at uni the first time you can do so in the game, and then I did some "illegal" (hard to tell due to the translation) at uni a few times with the guy you meet in the hallway... we got dragged to the principals office and now I can't do anything when going to the university
Don't think so. I'm at my second ingame year on there and work fine. I can even go there with the sister. If the month is correct for you (school isn't open for 7-8 month) and you was there for the tests (january and june), my only guess that maybe you use a different qsp from op than me. I use the original from the 12giga pack.

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Hey guys, i tried speaking with the stepsister but i only get the option to "talk", can't get her to go shopping, her depravity is still normal too, i can't figure out how to raise it

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
you need to talk to her on saturday after 10 but i only got her to liberated and i was like 100times in the park

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Those are source data:
Until 200 depravity: study and massage her at 19:00 in her room
From 200 to 250: at 7:00 in hall
From 250 to 300: from 00:00 when she sleeps, touch her pussy (random chance)

300 (liberated) is enough for inviting her to beach and shoping. It need to be between 10:00 and 17:00 at weekend. When you get the liberated depravity it doesn't grow until you finish the park-every beach activity-every clothes event.

Reactions: mineiros123

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I need help with several things first I do not seem to go to the mall for the work of animator or the office of the mother or anything that takes me away from the day only the reset, the park, the sports complex, the university
And I can not make the sister catch me at 9 o'clock with her mother or go from the scene of the sister to the boyfriend on Saturday I can only sleep with her at night that qsp recommend me
Do I have the latest update downloaded and updated?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hi there i added extra stuff to the sasha, walkthrough can anyone tell me if you can do anything after that

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
How do i get Business Center Apartment? Administrator told about apartment price or rent. but i don't like to rent. and no way i can grind 2000000. any idea for this.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes