Billding

Nov 26, 2016
I see in the assets folder that you have scenes with Shurik's mom. How do you progress with her or are you locked out if you did Mom's main route instead of the alternate one?
I want to know this too. she does not have a profile but has all of the regular options.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Other options doesn't appear man like patting or touching her in kitchen, is it normal? I just re-patched the whole thing from v0.12 to v0.17, it's still the same.
Your arousal level effects options, if you are high you don't get the options you are seeing. So your arousal is most likely low. (Whatever they call that state)

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
... she does not have a profile ...
Yes she does, but you have to start over to get it. Using old saves has never added newly added characters to the menu profiles. (And this goes back to when Avenger started using Awesomium/QSP instead of the old browser based version.)

I have wanted to ask for weeks if there is a way to get NEW characters to show up in the "profiles" with OLD saves? This is one of the few games I have/will replayed from the start on every update, but after 10 or 11 times, it's starting to get old.

smndiga

Mar 1, 2017
any help please
reach in dad question ?
i format my pc with backup games folder & forget that save location in different folder :(
thanks

smndiga

Mar 1, 2017
Nvm mate here you go now got to shurik's house straight away rada's/happy is in the bathroom and select the option fuck, also you can only fuck her once a day.
thanks alot
using the start_en_alt_mod.qsp

that save only including money
but like new game ( from beginning )

if you have any save file with any name i can do it :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
thanks alot
using the start_en_alt_mod.qsp

that save only including money
but like new game ( from beginning )

if you have any save file with any name i can do it :)
Lol i have a great save file atm, ive got nearly every chick

Noddu

Nov 16, 2016
So I choose 2000 money when Kate asked how much for a massage and now i can't progress in that quest, is there any way to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes