dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
So is this out or not?

@ace_boogie any idea?

Anybody read Russian?

Games by Avenger21 мая 2017 г., 3:53
ПЛОХИЕ НОВОСТИ...
Я проебал (удалил по запаре рабочий файл) где были труды за последние дни...
Пробую восстановить через прогу Recuva, кто шарит может предложить вариант получше.
Что это значит, даже если мне повезет и она восстановит файл, то обнова уже ней выйдет в воскресенье.
В противном же случае мне придется делать заново последнею работу и обнова отъедет на несколько дней, сейчас я себя ненавижу просто пиздец как.
Рассылка будет в воскресенье, но новой обновы в ней не будет.
Так что всем кто ждал на выходных новую обнову мои извинения, я сам недоволен ибо въебывал за зря...

Games by Avenger22 мая 2017 г., 2:23
Рассылка была, смотрите почты проверяйте спам.
Не забывайте что на днях выйдет обнова 0.18, так что смотрите сами играть ли сейчас в 0.17, но я выслал ее все равно.

И еще когда выйдет обнова, будет общий файл(архив) игры, все 18 обнов в нем заменены ПОЧТИ все гиф на видео. Он будет весить примерно 8 гигов, но оставлю и старые ссылки пока переходный период.
Со старыми файлами СОБ весит примерно 12,8 гигов, после замены он весит 8 гигов. Так что куча времени и сил не зря была потрачена, удалось уменьшить вес игры почти на 5 гигов и улучшить качество, кстати были заменены и фотки.
Об этом и не только я еще напишу при выходе обновы, просто заранее сказал чтобы вы готовились скачать большой файл:) Ну или сидеть на старых, дело пока что добровольное.

Также понадобиться доброволец чтобы добить остатки одиночных гифок, многих видюх уже нету на винте, а искать эти отрезки нет времени:( Доброволец будет вознагражден халявной обновой или обновами зависит от работы, об этом я еще напишу в посте, но кому интересно можете уже сейчас писать на почту.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Still 5 bucks for a better translation does not sound like that much. Because HOLY CANCER FUCK the machine translation is bad. When I read my first change log that said the MC can fly. I was like that seems really ambitious where the fuck is she going to fly to, the city??

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So is this out or not?

@ace_boogie any idea?

Anybody read Russian?
I'm not sure what to think but I wanna say the Russian version was sent out. Just the people that's getting the English version has been left out. @Paz may know something I don't since he's been translating the underground versions recently

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I'm not sure what to think but I wanna say the Russian version was sent out. Just the people that's getting the English version has been left out. @Paz may know something I don't since he's been translating the underground versions recently
All I know and can say is that I indeed sent the English file a couple of days ago. Other than that no clue, I'm pretty much on the same boat as far as information goes (I don't speak Russian and he doesn't speak English so the communication channel is pretty bare-bone).

From what I can gather from the albedo thread (as much as machine translation allows), he wasn't able to recover the lost files so he couldn't release it yesterday as planned.
The good thing with the additional waiting time is he apparently aims to convert all left-over .gifs to .webm and bundle 0.18 as a clean archive instead of an update.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
So is this out or not?

@ace_boogie any idea?

Anybody read Russian?
Google translate yesterday , second part of your post
On the small ad. Post,

Games by AvengerMay 22, 2017 2:23

Newsletter was, look, check email spam.

Do not forget that recently released new thing 0.18, so see for yourself whether to play now 0.17, but I sent it anyway.

And even when the novelty will be the total file (archive) of the game, all 18 upgraded it replaced almost all hyphae on video. It will weigh about 8 gigs, but leave the old links and long transition period.

With the old files SRB weighs approximately 12.8 gigs, after replacing it weighs 8 gigs. So a lot of time and effort was spent not in vain, it was possible to reduce the weight of the game almost 5 gigs and improve the quality of the way and were replaced with pictures.

On this and not only I will write when leaving refreshed just say in advance that you were getting ready to download a large file :) Well, or sit on the old thing yet voluntary.

Also need volunteers to finish the remains of single gifok, many vidyuhi no longer on the screw, and look for these segments do not have time :( The volunteer will be rewarded khalyavnykh to update or upgrade depends on the job, this is what I will write in the post, but anyone interested can now write e

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
I am playing without cheating...

Couple of questions...
1. How do I get the English teacher? I am dating Elana, but I can never find her father on the weekends.
2. How do I get the girl next door to me. She went to the studio, I walked in and she was blowing the guy... now nothing...
3. Is there any more info with the headmistress? I went to her house for work a couple of times, ate with them and the rector got mad at me...

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I am playing without cheating...

Couple of questions...
1. How do I get the English teacher? I am dating Elana, but I can never find her father on the weekends.
2. How do I get the girl next door to me. She went to the studio, I walked in and she was blowing the guy... now nothing...
3. Is there any more info with the headmistress? I went to her house for work a couple of times, ate with them and the rector got mad at me...
1. Have you achived the blowjob from elsa
2. You have failed that questline she had to hate you for you to succeed that quest.
3. On this current update no.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks! What is the save file? (Where?)
Here you go mate
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s) -from jack-o's post

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Anyone been able to deterine status of .18? Is it out in russian only, any eta for English players etc?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes