loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Q. Masha's mother - First time you date/invite here out, you have a choice of: Of course or Don't Know.

Any way to tell which one allows you to go on to future dates with her? Let me rephrase, the right choice?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Q. Masha's mother - First time you date/invite here out, you have a choice of: Of course or Don't Know.

Any way to tell which one allows you to go on to future dates with her? Let me rephrase, the right choice?
Say don't know

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Does anybody know the date of the events when you have to enroll in school, when you can get your sister to help you cheat on the exam, and other things like the christmas event?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anybody know the date of the events when you have to enroll in school, when you can get your sister to help you cheat on the exam, and other things like the christmas event?
You have to enroll by the first of septmeber I think or 25 of August. For the sister event, you have to keep inviting her out for a picnic then eventually when you have vodka , you'll be able to invite her to a special picnic. The christmas event happens on the 31 or 30 of december

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
somehow the event for the teacher didn't show up in december ... did i miss now the event with her and do i have to start from the beginning again ?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Did you go to class on tuesday or thursday
on both days meanwhile i'm in february of the next year and when i vist her class doens't matter which day....i have only one option which is to finish and the class ends there

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
the sister event i mean is getting her to fuck one of the teachers or something so that you pass finals

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
the sister event i mean is getting her to fuck one of the teachers or something so that you pass finals
That deals with the picnic event. When you're on a picnic you should ask for help
on both days meanwhile i'm in february of the next year and when i vist her class doens't matter which day....i have only one option which is to finish and the class ends there
The game is sandbox style if I'm not mistaken, You should be able to play through the following December and hit the event again

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
That deals with the picnic event. When you're on a picnic you should ask for help

The game is sandbox style if I'm not mistaken, You should be able to play through the following December and hit the event again
oh no :( ... ok. thx anyway

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
oh no :( ... ok. thx anyway
If you met up with Elsa father over the weekend at his job, he should've mention her. That's also one of the conditions to getting with the teacher

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think everytime drewhill answers a question, he gets a virtual beer!
I'm posting these as a thank you for all the questions and answers given!
:SourPls::I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.: :15:

maxpowers

Aug 7, 2016
How do you get to Kate's sex scene? Also, there seems to be a conversation with Elsa about polygamy but the option is always about remaining silent.

I can invite Elsa to Club but I can't actually meet her there. How to do this?

Are the max conversation's with Elsa's Dad 6? After you get to fuck her, is it done? Also, is the extent of Lena only the pool action on Sundays?

How do you meet Marina?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you get to Kate's sex scene?
You get to kate by practicing her blowjobs skill at her house and at the fitness center when you work with her on tuesday and thursday. Once she say that she passed the massage test when trying to practice a blow job, go to cafe where you get coffee between 16:00 and 21:00 and break the window. Then on the weekend at 10:00, go to her house and that's your sex scene

Also, there seems to be a conversation with Elsa about polygamy but the option is always about remaining silent.
I'm assuming that were lena comes in at. Lena is probably going to have something to do with that in the next version but I'm not a 100% positive.

I can invite Elsa to Club but I can't actually meet her there. How to do this?
Meet her at the club at 21:00 on Friday
Are the max conversation's with Elsa's Dad 6? After you get to fuck her, is it done? Also, is the extent of Lena only the pool action on Sundays?
Yes that's it. And for Lena, that's most likely it cause inside of the code, It's just a first time meet for currently written
How do you meet Marina?
You meet her by fuck antonina the same early morning ( for example 0:00 or 1:00) then coming downstairs between 6:00 and 8:00 and seeing her in the kitchen

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone been able to ask Elsa about the lesbian film

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
i can't get a second date with mashas mom. I keep on taking her out to the bar at 23 on weekends but nothing. having gotten a second dinner inv either.

also, the girl at the gyms father caught me touching her, am i screwed and cant do anything with her now?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i can't get a second date with mashas mom. I keep on taking her out to the bar at 23 on weekends but nothing. having gotten a second dinner inv either.

also, the girl at the gyms father caught me touching her, am i screwed and cant do anything with her now?
Yea, if kate dad caught you, you lost that quest.

For masha mom, just show up at the house between 18:00- 19:00 on saturday

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes