Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
But it seems like it's only a matter of time until every developer starts showing up here to make his demands. This kills our piracy boners.
Well at least Avenger tittles are the best adult games that i played in a while so its usually worth a wait :)
The thing that bothers me is that "couple of weeks" thing.

Edit: "he asked me to only post the English file and delay the upload a couple weeks"
Does that mean from now on we only get english qsp file and not all files from updates?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Modded/Cheat version of earlier (probably broken) translation. Not bumped into any errors yet myself.

Modded to 150m money, max depravity, max physique, max fighting, max massage. All character relationships set at maximum

Reactions: Nexa991

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Soooo.... are we going to be able to play this game for free or not..... because it sounds like we are. SO i don;'t understand why every one is pissed off?

Reactions: Doejhn

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
Soooo.... are we going to be able to play this game for free or not..... because it sounds like we are. SO i don;'t understand why every one is pissed off?
Can be misscommunication but as i understand we will get only english qsp file and not the whole update?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Meh, I'm doing something wrong I think. I start the game and the opening title screen comes up with music, but there is nothing to click from there.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Well i'am reading two websites, so he do not want no one making translation, He want to make by her own
I hope he will ask someone who actually can speak proper English...
Everything else he wrote here was machine translated and I could barely understand him...

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
I hope he will ask someone who actually can speak proper English...
Everything else he wrote here was machine translated and I could barely understand him...
After trying to play back to the future with those translations this what we wrote here looked like he is native English speaker :D

easy tobias

Aug 7, 2016
Hi
Every cehat show after you change page.
Cheat on info pages of the hero and the girls.
When you click on rubel you willl gett 100000
When you click -- leftside of the clock tiem will go beck 1 hour.
Copy a bakup befor use it.

Easy

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Is sleeping with yana possible, stepsister? I see new content and have gone as far as a getting a blowjob. Doesn't seem to go any further (no amount of strip poker works). :rolleyes:

SillyxRabbit

Oct 13, 2016
Is sleeping with yana possible, stepsister? I see new content and have gone as far as a getting a blowjob. Doesn't seem to go any further (no amount of strip poker works). :rolleyes:
It's still not possible, I wouldn't be surprise if it's in the next update.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Am i missing something? I imagine the zip file posted with the 14 standalone content was deleted. Anywhere i can get my hands on it?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi
Every cehat show after you change page.
Cheat on info pages of the hero and the girls.
When you click on rubel you willl gett 100000
When you click -- leftside of the clock tiem will go beck 1 hour.
Copy a bakup befor use it.

Easy
Thanks man! It works great except -
- Sergey's Statistics - even if I press "-" it goes "+"
- Skill_massage doesn't get higher that 1000/500 for me
- Other characters don't get higher with Behavior than 1000/800 for me.

It this normal or ?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Chans.. Yandex blogs... etc.
Oh this is just silly.

It's getting passed around anyway by PM and a pirate site is sending people to other sites to get it. You can't nail spaghetti to a wall.

If he carries on like this I'm going to fork the game and crack his activation. It's ridiculous.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes