pooperscoop

Mar 12, 2017
Can someone give a short walkthrough for galya. I have reach the massage scene but dont know how to progress from there, the sunday apartment talk give me a black screen after sometime though
same thing happens to me using the Xorgoth cheat qsp (otherwise very good), i saved at 20 swapped saves and used the base english game sans cheat and entered apartment, advanced through that scene, then swapped back.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
hey guys, every time when I replace everything in the full game folder with the v0.24 update I have an error where it says something about mp3/start.mp3. can anyone help please :coldsweat:
Look at the FAQ in the OP, tells you want to do there.
same thing happens to me using the Xorgoth cheat qsp (otherwise very good), i saved at 20 swapped saves and used the base english game sans cheat and entered apartment, advanced through that scene, then swapped back.
Yeah, I fixed it in the next version was one of those weird ass encoding differences. Posted on project how to just skip it and get cucked. Actually, I uploaded the fixed version.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
Has the alternative path for the sister and mother been abandoned? After the the hide camera part the sister hates the MC and there is no progress to be made? Also for the mother after the billiard event with shurik there is no progress?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
saves are in Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Should find there at least one folder with the save games, depends how many qsp games you have, if you have more than one make a save in the game, come back to the folder and check for "date modified"

BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
Has the alternative path for the sister and mother been abandoned? After the the hide camera part the sister hates the MC and there is no progress to be made? Also for the mother after the billiard event with shurik there is no progress?
Far more content is available at least for Jenya (continuation with Shurik, Narcos, Strip Club etc).

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Can anyone help me? How can I start the 3some with Dasha and Marina.

Checked the code
Code:
if $args[0] = 'go_for_dasha_3':
   cls
   gs'gs_inv_show_block'
   if $character_Dasha['Отношение_к_ГГ'] >= 900:
      if $data['события_даша_выбор'] = 0:$data['события_даша_выбор'] = 1 & gt'home_antonina','go_for_dasha_3_ask'
   end
   if $character_Dasha['Depravity'] >= 150 and $data['события_даша_выбор'] = 2:
      if $data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] >= 1 and $data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] < 3:gt'home_antonina','go_for_dasha_4'
   end
But I don't get it how increase the jealousy without cheats.
Found files like "dasha_bedroom_teach" or smth like that.. i guess after that i have to ask and after join.. still can't find the way without cheats.
Fucked both but..

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017

Checked the code
Code:
   cls
   gs'gs_inv_show_block'
      if $data['события_даша_выбор'] = 0:$data['события_даша_выбор'] = 1 & gt'home_antonina','go_for_dasha_3_ask'
   end
      if $data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] >= 1 and $data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] < 3:gt'home_antonina','go_for_dasha_4'
   end
Found files like "dasha_bedroom_teach" or smth like that.. i guess after that i have to ask and after join.. still can't find the way without cheats.
Fucked both but..
Oh it's been awhile since I did her path but you have to have sex with Dasha while Marina's home. Think it's at night while she's in her room or in the living room while you have a Colossal Pole. You can always check the cheat page to see if you did it right, values will increase as you progress. Not sure about the figment cheat version but the other ones did or mine.

Reactions: CulayTL

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017

Checked the code
Code:
   cls
   gs'gs_inv_show_block'
   end
   end
Fucked both but..
I managed to do it but only through the cheat.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Checked the code
Code:
   cls
   gs'gs_inv_show_block'
   end
   end
Fucked both but..
You need to be able to have sex with both. Then During the evening, keep dash in and out of their rooms. You will eventually get a scene between Dasha and Marina (changing clothes or whatever), repeat this a few times. Then there will be a scene in Marinas room between her and her mother. After this, Marina will start cockblock you when trying to have sex with Dasha, or invite her to your appartement. Have her keep do this for a while, and eventually you get an option to talk with them, saying ether they sort it out or you wont have sex with any of them. After this when you have sex with Dasha or Marina, you can tell them to invite the other (the machine translation tell you to bring the nurse, but hey. :p). Do this 3-4 times, and you can have the 3some scene with them.

Reactions: Ryohky and CulayTL
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes