ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You know what sucks? Finally receiving the game but your computer is down and out so you have to wait until friday or monday till your new computer arrives :FeelsBadMan::mad:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You know what sucks? Finally receiving the game but your computer is down and out so you have to wait until friday or monday till your new computer arrives :FeelsBadMan::mad:
So what exactly are the rules here?

Do I post it elsewhere then cryptically hint in this thread?

You guys agreed you wouldn't post it but I made no such agreement so can I just stick it up here?

I don't want to get banned because of this daft situation.

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
Most likely your post will just get deleted. At worst topic might get locked until the time has passed.
muttdoggy already referenced where to look when it comes out, so no need to flood it with links

Reactions: scummbagg

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016

You guys agreed you wouldn't post it but I made no such agreement so can I just stick it up here?

Can you send it to me in private message?

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016

I can't speak for the rules here, but if you could pm me a link, I'd appreciate it.
On a related note, did Avenger come through with sending the update to all his subs and not just a select few?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Can you send it to me in private message?
I can't speak for the rules here, but if you could pm me a link, I'd appreciate it.
On a related note, did Avenger come through with sending the update to all his subs and not just a select few?
No, I'm not sending anyone anything until I get some word from the mods. I also need to go back to work in an hour or so then will be gone for 5 hours, and will post after it.

Reactions: kulbak

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
One thing about this game that has bugged me for awhile is the Sister, there are like 3-4 different actresses that he used to portray her, I think the Kitchen one is the ugliest (during sex).

Edit: not a mod (just a super user which has almost all the abilities of a mod) but usually just linking in the thread hasn't caused issues, just a heads up, if it's found to be malicious then you might be banned.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Personally, I don't care what you do with it as long as it's not on the thread itself since it will eventually get leaked anyway within the two weeks period. That's an uphill battle I'm not wanting to deal with. The only thing that is stopping me from posting it now is the fact he utilizes PayPal and if he takes that away it doesn't just affect this site but other people that's not apart of the site who wants to donate. This may or may not make sense but that's my thought process throughout this situation.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Personally, I don't care what you do with it as long as it's not on the thread itself since it will eventually get leaked anyway within the two weeks period. That's an uphill battle I'm not wanting to deal with. The only thing that is stopping me from posting it now is the fact he utilizes PayPal and if he takes that away it doesn't just affect this site but other people that's not apart of the site who wants to donate. This may or may not make sense but that's my thought process throughout this situation.
I appreciate the answer and have done what I said I would do way back when this blew up.

I'll reiterate though that whatever he decides to do is entirely within his judgement and not at all your fault or the fault of this site. He can choose to cut off his nose to spite his face if he so desires - the people who are donating to him donate because they want to see the game developed and not necessarily because they want access. This is the key point that everybody has missed here. Superpowered gets leaked constantly yet is pulling in ~350,000 rubles a month and they're obviously not a one off example; the correlation between financial success and restricted access just does not exist and the industry is ever moving towards service based economies. Free to play games should have shown people that let alone major successes in the adult market

I got the last version and this one because Avenger pissed me off. I think his whole attitude was wrong; the only way I know of the existence of this game was through this site and was originally trying to find a way to throw money at him; if he could have looked the other way and continued just developing he'd have an extra couple of thousand rubles a month in his pocket and a supporter on board. But he made it an issue then the mods here picked the wrong side - I do understand the reasons why, I just disagree with them vehemently to the degree where I felt the need to make a point. Avenger is a good game developer who is worthy of support but he's got this issue wrong and is hurting himself and his product. This decision has just basically made it one more click to download it which didn't seem to solve anything at all - in fact 8ch is indexable by search engines unlike this site so all it has done it make it MORE easier to find.

You say he can take PayPal down. That's fine, Yandex works perfectly well and VPNs are cheap - after the next version instead of renewing I'll switch to Russian then run it through the translator - only adds 30 minutes on for me. If he wants to throw a decent wedge of cash away to achieve nothing then that's on him - all those donating to him can just come here and get it for free instead. If he wants to rage quit then that's fine because we can pick up development.

I know you don't want this to turn into a big debate again so I'll make this my last post on this issue, I think I've made my point.

Either way I'll need to post an updated QSP at some point because there's some bugs and mistranslations that he missed that are rather irritating. I'll put a note in here directing people to the other site. The QSP that comes with the leaked copy is the original rather than cheat/modded and he's made it significantly less grindy so I'd argue it's worth just playing through that way first.

Reactions: PrEzi and blooch
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes