mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
anyone knows how to open 0.30 actions? i keep massaging galya, had many threesomes, but cant get the massages to go further

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I spent 3 DAYS -_- to download the western edition (200GB! ZIP!!!) I unpacked it and made a TORENT distribution with a FOLDER -_- + removed 80GB of garbage (these are bonus videos that have no place there, just a stupid set of FILMS that were in the vz folder o_O) ...
if you are interested, download SO ... I will try NOT to turn off the distribution. But I won't sit forever -_-
View attachment 1961990
I have no idea what you downloaded but the game is 12GB. The link is in the OP. And your torrent is dead.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I download western edition -_- its MOD v. like Mario4don say change characters.... mom = Angel White .... and torrent work normal I checked on another device ... If no one is interested in this, then I will not sit on the distribution... people just asked...Just one (GENIUS) had the brains to stuff the files into the ARCHIVE and make it one 200 GB file (very CONVENIENT)...
Well the size is crap but making it one file actually helps negate disk thrashing. Preferred method amongst a lot of torrents, although it does mix a lot. Though I have shitty internet speed so won't be checking out the western Chinese version any time soon.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Well, guys, I do not know, I heard many people asked for this edition (in the topic about the game MOD), but I decided to write it here (to make it more noticeable), but if this is not interesting at all, then I will delete the distribution -_- If you are afraid that this is a VIRUS or something else, then I suggest downloading the MOD file in the folder and checking for yourself -_- I warn you right away because of the size of the Torrent file, it ONLY works in qBittorrent.
Screenshot_4.png

account_bj

Jan 2, 2017
Can anyone update the status tag of this game? New version has been release for months but this thread is still on previous one.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Can anyone update the status tag of this game? New version has been release for months but this thread is still on previous one.
Been discussed multiple times but they won't remove the abandoned tag until Avenger releases the English version of the game. Since they have a deal with him to basically only allow the English version on this site.

Reactions: account_bj

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
Been discussed multiple times but they won't remove the abandoned tag until Avenger releases the English version of the game. Since they have a deal with him to basically only allow the English version on this site.
it has also been some months since we have heard from avengers.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
What happens if Avenger does not release an English version?
If someone else makes an English version and posts it here?
Does the site have rules against someone else translating his work?

(i cant do it either way, just curious if someone could).

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
What happens if Avenger does not release an English version?
If someone else makes an English version and posts it here?
Does the site have rules against someone else translating his work?

(i cant do it either way, just curious if someone could).
Of course anyone can make a translation and post it here, but that still doesn't change the fact that such a translation is not originally made by the dev, and therefore it is not an official new update of the game in English, so the tag "abandoned" is still accurate in this case.

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
One bug I found was that you couldn't go to sleep and have time advance. For time to advance you had to sleep on the sofa in the livingroom. Also you never ran out of stamina and needed rest. Also fond large chuncks of text that was still in Russian.
Found the cause of this. gs_inv_show had if $gg['Condition'] < 300:$gg['Condition']=300 on the bottom of it, which would prevent you from ever sleeping in your bedroom

It looks like it was thrown in a few more places, lazily.

There are also some strange edits to condition <800 and also condition =1000 for cheating sakes but seems like it was bad hack

Last edited:

scree1234

Dec 29, 2018
No, how do i do it? had a lot of threesomes with Kate and Galya, and fucked Kate lots of time in front of her ex, but no foursomes yet
repeat the sunday event till 4some. It you play with cheat, lock at 20:00, then you have not to wait a week, this szene is random after a lot threesomes

Reactions: mamadj

mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
repeat the sunday event till 4some. It you play with cheat, lock at 20:00, then you have not to wait a week, this szene is random after a lot threesomes
i did this hundreds of time but still no foursome... maybe my version of the game isnt the good one, can someone put a good version of 0.30 in english cheated please?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes