Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but every time I attempt to extract the game, I keep getting hit with the message: "the archive file is either in unknown format or damaged. Do you want to contact support?" Any ideas on how to fix this issue, so I can play the game? Also, I'm downloading through the MEGA link. Please and thank you.
Use 7zip

AskeladdVT

Oct 22, 2016
Let's call a spade a spade, it's effectively abandoned, he still has yet to update Big Kuyash despite it taking over 3 years for him to do it and he hasn't posted anything on his Blogspot since February after he threw a tantrum because his Blogspot fans were calling him out for abandoning the games
Author last post in comments in december 2022 about Big Kuyash new version release soon.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Finally figured out how to put the spy camera in sisters room for alt path. After you meet alik in the park and take his money, you need to raise your sisters attitude, then talk to her in the kitchen about alik, then it lets you put it in her room.
How do we raise the sisters attitude? It stays on Hate and she's only available to talk in the kitchen after 20:00. Tried different gifts including the magazine with no change.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
How do we raise the sisters attitude? It stays on Hate and she's only available to talk in the kitchen after 20:00. Tried different gifts including the magazine with no change.
As far as i remember, keep giving her perfume, it will rise, might take a few 10-20 to get to a normal level again. Once she tolerates you again you can use compliments again.

• Wow
Reactions: SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
As far as i remember, keep giving her perfume, it will rise, might take a few 10-20 to get to a normal level again. Once she tolerates you again you can use compliments again.
Thanks, sounds like it's going to take forever .

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
So I tried to play alternate route for Mom but I can't trigger "get caught by Mom" after countlessly spying Rada with her husband (over 20 times)

Tried to follow the guide but no progress.

-No cheat used except for some timeskip.
-Increase npc stats legitly.
-Fresh start.

Edit : Nvm, I need to talk to Shurik at 21:00 and there's an option to spy Mom.
Dang these walkthrough need some revise.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Is it even possible to make any meaningful progress in this game without a walktrough? Theres not even a hint system. You can click around for hours and not unlock a single scene.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Is it even possible to make any meaningful progress in this game without a walktrough? Theres not even a hint system. You can click around for hours and not unlock a single scene.
Basically you raise attitude as high as possible through gifts (and some characters tend to rely on progress with others). A lot of it is down to pure luck in finding the events, tbh. The more you play though, the easier it is to recognise hints to events.

Reactions: cooldude33

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Author last post in comments in december 2022 about Big Kuyash new version release soon.
Soon isn't 6 months, it's still effectively abandoned by the general rule of 0 acknowledgement for 3+ months.

Plus his last post in comments is his tantrum from being called out, make sure you're loading all the comments

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I just downloaded the game through GoFile, and it seems to be running fine. I guess the MEGA link(s) are not working properly???
I used the mega zips, they were fine for me. It means that you probably got a corrupted file happens when using anything especially mega as it's an app and as a downloading app it relies on file splitting which can have errors and packet loss

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes