Sep 22, 2016
How do I work as a promoter? I'm pretty sure I clicked on it on the computer, but I don't see where you can do it. Everytime I go to Nestor they tell me that I'm not right even though my physique is maxed out.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
How do I work as a promoter? I'm pretty sure I clicked on it on the computer, but I don't see where you can do it. Everytime I go to Nestor they tell me that I'm not right even though my physique is maxed out.
In downtown between noon and evening (so from 12:00 till 19:00 max) you have option "distribute flyers" and this is promoter job, and then later in park you have to rescue/help Melissa.
Walkthrough
  • You are required to distribute flyers in the center at 12:00 till 19:00 for 10 times (An its a need to have a high physique and fight stats)
  • Go to the park between 24:00 till 6:00, an you should be able to intervene in a event
  • After this go to Glory Star production center in the business center(Weekdays)
  • Go To the office, an accept the job offer
  • Enter you cubicle daily do your job, eventually you will meet Melissa, in the evening at the bosses house. (Fridays usually end of the week).
  • Do your job at office again and again and in the end of day you will meet her again eventually (A friendly tip is to save before job because sales success are random) After meeting her in the office if you've sold enough she convinces, the boss to promote you.
  • Now you can visit boss office to talk to Melissa (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) you can also can visit the warehouse to meet Arina.
  • After some more time enter in her office, she will complain about her husband cheating, an she will invite you to the roof.
  • At the day "Go up to the Roof" (I think as long as it isn't Friday) and you will fuck her there for the first time.

Reactions: snazzlefrazzle
Sep 22, 2016
In downtown between noon and evening (so from 12:00 till 19:00 max) you have option "distribute flyers" and this is promoter job, and then later in park you have to rescue/help Melissa.
I think I confused it with the model job tied to Antonina, I've delivered flyers but I'm not getting any progress on the eventual model thing with Antonina, any help there?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I dont speak english but is it me or the game just had a bad english. Such a shame..I tried this game recently and its not bad..kinda like it actually.
It's originally Russian and has been translated, same sort of thing you get with the Japanese games here, only its about the cancer not the bread.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Anyone found a way to start alt. branch with Rada?
The alt is at bar scene instad of walking ber home she gives group bj and you photo it

Go back in her house in the day and poke her ass and blackmail her with the photo end scene

you have to then at 6-7AM IN THE kitchen click tables or somecrap every morning

At 8am you can toy with her in the kitchen nd again at 14-15pm in the living room and a futher scene in the bedoom at 10am or so after you buy the outfit which are all repeatable

Scenes outside the back at 11am

Bathroom scene at 19pm

Bedroom scene a 21-22pm which extents into toy play

Husband comes home and she uses him to satisfy preventing your fun and im still trying to figure out how to proceed

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
Thx, but now I am stuck on her famous club event. It just won't trigger. I tried everything, even the "husband left" variable is set to 2, no idea how to trigger it.

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Im stuck here on Mom Alt route.... I did everyting right acc. to WT . But I'm not getting option to access mom laptop (after see goes to work) & even after drugging her thru sleeping pills. After 12am Im not getting option to acess her Laptop.

Plz guide me thru this. Is it bug or I can twitch her stats thru cheats

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Im stuck here on Mom Alt route.... I did everyting right acc. to WT . But I'm not getting option to access mom laptop (after see goes to work) & even after drugging her thru sleeping pills. After 12am Im not getting option to acess her Laptop.

:unsure: I see her laptop on bed on second screen in lelt down corner.
In latest version 0.30 dev has changed a few things, such as access to laptops or alarm clock and some other things that used to be shown as normal buttons and now they are shown as normal objects on the screen and you have to click on them on the screen to access them.

Reactions: Manticore96

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
:unsure: I see her laptop on bed on second screen in lelt down corner.
In latest version 0.30 dev has changed a few things, such as access to laptops or alarm clock and some other things that used to be shown as normal buttons and now they are shown as normal objects on the screen and you have to click on them on the screen to access them.
Yup in the 2nd pic my Mouse Cursor is not showing, I don't know why...

Yeah I know dev changed some things. In my bedroom I can access The clock & Laptop by clicking.... But in Moms bedroom I Can't access the laptop by clicking it's just not getting access like my bedroom laptop.
(I tried both the ways as mentioned in the Walkthrough). In game i even proceeded 2 days still can't access it

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Thx, but now I am stuck on her famous club event. It just won't trigger. I tried everything, even the "husband left" variable is set to 2, no idea how to trigger it.
reset the charactor adjust all states to max on her then the ver the mom discuss, sis and perant to max talk with sulk or what ever hes called around 21pm view the mom scene mastubating and go back inside the house after 22 and view his mom getting fucked a few times go to the park in the morning hit walk around should be anytime around 8-10 and the gypsy women will be seen pay her 3k go back enter house and theyll say hes left then on sat go to the nightclub at 10pm and hit look if that dont trigger her scene then you can try sunday and monday at the 10pm time youll be hit with the choice then pick the second one shell start the alt path if thats your issue

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
reset the charactor adjust all states to max on her then the ver the mom discuss, sis and perant to max talk with sulk or what ever hes called around 21pm view the mom scene mastubating and go back inside the house after 22 and view his mom getting fucked a few times go to the park in the morning hit walk around should be anytime around 8-10 and the gypsy women will be seen pay her 3k go back enter house and theyll say hes left then on sat go to the nightclub at 10pm and hit look if that dont trigger her scene then you can try sunday and monday at the 10pm time youll be hit with the choice then pick the second one shell start the alt path if thats your issue
I did everything like you said and nothing, also tried the "touch tits" option where i can touch both and still no club event with her. I can send my save file if you want to check it yourself.

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021

Anyone plz help me in this.... Should I share my Save file ?

Abnarura

Feb 5, 2018

check your laptop 19h , after that you have few events with friends in her room , bathroom where you have sex with her , few lessions and after that , threesome is unlocked

Reactions: Manticore96

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
I did everything like you said and nothing, also tried the "touch tits" option where i can touch both and still no club event with her. I can send my save file if you want to check it yourself.
Im not able to access my computer until tomorrow night if you want to drop the save file i can have a look once im back on the computer

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
check your laptop 19h , after that you have few events with friends in her room , bathroom where you have sex with her , few lessions and after that , threesome is unlocked
Thanks bro.... Checking my Laptop at 19.... and then trying to access the Mom laptop really worked bro. thanks so much :D

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes