PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I've uploaded the v0.16 RU qsp (took it from the torrent) here:

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Are you sure that really all the gifs were replaced ?
Well, not all. But if you open the folders and look at filenames, you can see the pairs of .gif and .webm.
The biggest offenders are Elsa and Mom. You can shave off 2gb just by cleaning their folders. Also Sveta and Sister have shit tone of jpegs, that I think were replaced by singular webms, but I didn't touch them.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Not sire how is that gonna help as there is new pictures and wm included i think
Well, if someone is willing to do the machine translation and is on a slow connection (or cannot use torrents) then he can do it. And in the meantime I'm cleaning things up, and will upload the full thing (hopefully today).

UPDATE : Cleaned up the GIFs that had the WebM counterparts - like kare said --> 7.1 GB in size.

Uploading done - scroll down for the link.

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Well, not all. But if you open the folders and look at filenames, you can see the pairs of .gif and .webm.
The biggest offenders are Elsa and Mom. You can shave off 2gb just by cleaning their folders. Also Sveta and Sister have shit tone of jpegs, that I think were replaced by singular webms, but I didn't touch them.
I only found gifs in my installation. The following batchfile should work:

for /f "tokens=1,2 delims=." %%G in ('dir /b /s "*.webm"') do ( if exist %%G.gif echo "%%G.gif" )

Instructions: if you don't understand this: don't use it!
This will fail with files that have a . in the name. Perhaps a more knowledgeable person will post a workaround for that.
Save the above as a batchfile in the pic folder
Start a cmd-prompt in the pic folder
Run the batchfile in said folder.
Check the output
If you're content, replace echo with del, save the batchfile, run it again and watch all gif-files where a webm file exists disappear. Magic!

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Uploading the full (cleaned up) RU v0.16 --- done - scroll down.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
UPLOAD DONE!
Download Link>

Contains: Full SOB v0.16 RU with the cleaned up content (cleaned GIFs that were replaced by WebM). You need just the proper EN QSP file and replace the RU-one in assets\standalone_content\

Pw: For_F95

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Now we _just_ need a nicely modded QSP with some nice cheats built-in to ease the grind ;-)

Update --- another bug found with the machine translation --- when setting the alarm in the clock to on, it throws an incorrect variable.

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I have the English QSP but it's modded.

Max stats/money, and changed all Kate's Father's answers to the first option because who has time for anything else. This will break walkthroughs.

I may have done other things too that I've forgotten. But it's here either way.

Reactions: muttdoggy

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I have the English QSP but it's modded.

Max stats/money, and changed all Kate's Father's answers to the first option because who has time for anything else. This will break walkthroughs.

I may have done other things too that I've forgotten. But it's here either way.
Thanks !
It does have the girls stats modded (except Sasha's attitude which is correct else it would break the quest with her) and also alarm clock bug fixed !!!
Many Thanks!!

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Oh, and Sasha's relationship is left at 0 so you can do her path properly. And her path is one of the major additions in this patch.

Don't talk to anybody in the club that you don't already have to. By this I mean Shruik's Mom who you need to first set up like you did in 0.15 and get to that stage, then talk in the club to open up the rest of the story. When you do need to speak to her, there's two options which aren't translated very well. You need the one that says "Go" but means "Walk her home".

Small guide for Sasha from memory:

Do the things from last patch.

Speak to the Nestor rep (but only AFTER signing a deal with Antonia - I got stuck on needing to check the laptop to find a lawyer). Set up website and other things listed.

After photoshoots, talk to Shruik and he'll complain that she goes to the club a lot.

Go to club. There's two options here but the one that opens up the path is "Put her into a taxi".

Reactions: PrEzi

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Thanks ! Does it also have the girl stats modded & the alarm clock bug fixed?
I haven't fixed any bugs but haven't come across that in my playthrough and have used the alarm.

There's a game breaking bug when speaking to Marina (blonde sister/daughter of Antonia) when she's eating strawberries in the kitchen. It leads to a video with no buttons and no way of progressing.

Girl stats modded.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
UPLOAD DONE!
Download Link>

Contains: Full SOB v0.16 RU with the cleaned up content (cleaned GIFs that were replaced by WebM). You need just the proper EN QSP file and replace the RU-one in assets\standalone_content\

Pw: For_F95
Is there a way to bypass the Mega.nz quota?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was on the torrent earlier today, and nothing. Just came back and turned it on...looks like quite a few hours but I will keep it running to help anyone.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes