Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
dspeed

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I'm translating the names to be more accurate. Specifically, I'm the denial phase of realizing the game creator seemed to just name all the characters the name of the AV actress used for them (Including the name "Angel Moe" for what is supposed to be a COO lmao). I'm primarily doing this to fix the npc menu images not working properly, since you said it's not something you want to fix rn.

I have run into a few issues regarding the stepmom and step sisters. The main issue is that the intended name for the stepmother is honestly extremely stupid (Lemon Tanaka), and I would like to keep it in Chinese pinyin, however the younger sister's name is Japanese, so it would feel a bit weird having a mother with a Chinese name and two daughters with Japanese names. Advice?

I'll upload the qsp file here once I'm done, I've also merged over your bugfix to my file so it should be fully updated but you can check it with some diff checker.

I'm also interested in helping out with manually refining other dialogue in game, and making sure it flows okay in English.
Interesting I didn't even know the NPC menu was functional. So it seems like the link is working just that the pictures aren't showing up. Out of curiosity, what is the issue with the missing pictures? Can this be fixed by simply creating a renamed png file in my copy?

Apr 12, 2018
Interesting I didn't even know the NPC menu was functional. So it seems like the link is working just that the pictures aren't showing up. Out of curiosity, what is the issue with the missing pictures? Can this be fixed by simply creating a renamed png file in my copy?
Yes renaming the pngs in your folder will work, but the issue right now is that the names are horribly inaccurate, better wait till I finish this up (almost done) and I'll give you everything renamed and with the correct names.

Reactions: Bluetint
Apr 12, 2018
Hey all, finished up renaming all the NPCs and their gallery image names. I also updated the translation for a few passages a few days ago that will be included cause why not (still mtl, but a lot better.) Maybe you can spot them. It took a lot longer than I expected cause of the number of NPCs but it's done. Also I found out that old saves don't update the names and bios so I fixed that, let me know if there's any issues.

dspeed

Install Instructions: Just drop the SOA folder in the root directory of the game. Overwrite when asked.

Edit: Updated files, seem to have missed a bug patch from dspeed, it's applied now.

Edit2: Updated names again. You don't technically need to download this if you've already downloaded the previous version but you will eventually see the changes in future updates. This affects 4 characters: The stepmom, older sister, younger sister, and vice principal. The name changes bring their names more in the line with the rest of the game (names of AV actors.) This change came when I found out "Lemon Tanaka" now goes by "Kaede Karen" which is much better. The vice principal one was just a name I missed. The only name that remains in Chinese pinyin I believe is Meng Tianshi (Empire Entertainment COO) due to her AV name being Angel Moe, which is too immersion (if such a thing exists) breaking imo.

Last edited:

PhantomPlague

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2023
Hey game developer!

Have you considered to make executable for a linux systems? Most people would like this! :)

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
How to get into the Project room in the Drug Test? Need to steal some equipment from it.
need to appoint yourself for a drug test first in the hospital
then you need to go to the locker room during night hours and steal a doctor uniform...then go to the left and will tell you to put it on... now you only have to go to that room and steal while...things are happening

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
Ok...reading seems that theres some bug that if you talk to the rich woman with the beggars first...you dont get the first part that is in the hotsprings...accordign to the guide...either that...or I just dont know how to unlock that part...

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
also can't find the plastic surgery girl during the "afternoons" met her in the strip club and in the park but cant find the weekend afternoon shopping thingie

Aside,m in the story about the swimming teacher...Im stuck here
No matter where I click it just reloads

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
need to appoint yourself for a drug test first in the hospital
then you need to go to the locker room during night hours and steal a doctor uniform...then go to the left and will tell you to put it on... now you only have to go to that room and steal while...things are happening
Already did everything, including the Dream sequence, the room is greyed-out.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
also can't find the plastic surgery girl during the "afternoons" met her in the strip club and in the park but cant find the weekend afternoon shopping thingie

Aside,m in the story about the swimming teacher...Im stuck here
No matter where I click it just reloads
Guide is wrong. You have to be in your room at the Hotspring at 13:00
The weekend date is Sunday at 15:00 in the Residential Area outside. it's easy to miss if you get a lot of other random police, random guys scenes.
With the swimming teacher. There are extra scenes if you do her massage or cosplay at your company. You have the option to go back to her appartment. (besides that I don't think there's anything else)

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
Guide is wrong. You have to be in your room at the Hotspring at 13:00
The weekend date is Sunday at 15:00 in the Residential Area outside. it's easy to miss if you get a lot of other random police, random guys scenes.
With the swimming teacher. There are extra scenes if you do her massage or cosplay at your company. You have the option to go back to her appartment. (besides that I don't think there's anything else)
ok, found the afternoon date, but I already did the massage, and yes it sends me to her house...then it tellsme I can go visit again that her house is in thr "talent apartment" then the guide says its room 202 and room 202 is the one I passed screenshot before

If I go to the massage I can visit her home and it tells me this..but I cant go back aside of repeating the same
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but for the hotspring thing
there at 13:00 on saturday and nothing changes ¿I need to do something after getting the stamps and activate the vip thingie?

Last edited:

gandalf

Jul 10, 2017
i have all chars in villa and succubus, what i have do to now to finish villa? (Angel still cant meet wwith sister (both options))

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
i have all chars in villa and succubus, what i have do to now to finish villa? (Angel still cant meet wwith sister (both options))
believe it unlocked for me after doing Family threesomes 5 times with all of the girls in the house and unlock the family portrait scene...and after that it let me

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Hey all, finished up renaming all the NPCs and their gallery image names. I also updated the translation for a few passages a few days ago that will be included cause why not (still mtl, but a lot better.) Maybe you can spot them. It took a lot longer than I expected cause of the number of NPCs but it's done. Also I found out that old saves don't update the names and bios so I fixed that, let me know if there's any issues.

dspeed

Install Instructions: Just drop the SOA folder in the root directory of the game. Overwrite when asked.
Great work, Nice to see the character menu working. Though as you mentioned some of the name changes takes awhile to get used to. But really appreciate the effort put into it.

Just wanted to point a few things comparing your work with the previous qsp file, it seems your translator have change the named of some picture files:
ex:
"images\NPC\SW\vids\和校教室-<<a>>.webm" to "images\NPC\SW\vids\Japanese school classroom-<<a>>.webm"
"images\NPC\YZ\vids\夜袭儿1-<<a>>.webm" to "images\NPC\YZ\vids\夜袭1-<<a>>.webm" (儿 was added)

also the
"Second_shift_in_three_years" to "Second_shift_in_three years" (lack of "_" between three years)

which is creating some errors in my copy, unable to find location or missing pictures.

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
The Private Office cannot be entered after buring the Homeless Camp (Location Not Found Error). Anyone know how to fix that?

Edit: Nevermind, I downloaded Qgen, editted the game and fixed it.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes