Collection Others Sonken Game Collection [v2024-04-09] [Sonken Games]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Eeigh

Nov 28, 2021
when i try to play it says
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.clll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
and i've tried reinstalling it but it didn't fix it. does anybody know what to do?

doom1445

May 8, 2019
soo i havent read every post here (or for the other Sonken games), but does anyone else have visual errors? like, flickering big black triangles and graphic stretching?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
soo i havent read every post here (or for the other Sonken games), but does anyone else have visual errors? like, flickering big black triangles and graphic stretching?
If you are referring to Mini Club, I have not had any graphical errors.

May 10, 2022

Version 1.1.4

The woman in the pink dress is bugged and will soft-lock the game, will require a restart. Do that last (she is the one standing in the middle on the far right of the second room to the left when you start.
I love you

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
when i try to play it says
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.clll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
and i've tried reinstalling it but it didn't fix it. does anybody know what to do?
Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.

Bruzir3

Sep 28, 2019

Version 1.1.4

The woman in the pink dress is bugged and will soft-lock the game, will require a restart. Do that last (she is the one standing in the middle on the far right of the second room to the left when you start.
ty bro/sis

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Version 1.1.4

The dev just released an update fixing that bug, it would be awesome if you could also share it with us! Thanks for everything!!!

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
The dev just released an update fixing that bug, it would be awesome if you could also share it with us! Thanks for everything!!!

Let me see, I suppose this is the fixed version then? Can you confirm? I downloaded it again a few minutes ago with its most current state and uploaded it again.

Version 1.1.4 (Fixed bug version)

Sor Fake

Jul 8, 2020
Let me see, I suppose this is the fixed version then? Can you confirm? I downloaded it again a few minutes ago with its most current state and uploaded it again.

Tried it out and had no problems, so it's probably the right version, thanks alot!

Reactions: Mistervd
Jan 20, 2022

How do I even download it? everytime I try it says 'upgrade your account'

Polao

Jun 6, 2018

Version 1.1.4

Could you reupload the link? It says that the files doesn't exist

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes