VN Others Completed A Kiss for the Petals - New Generation! [Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
936448748_ProductThumb.jpg

Overview:
At the Saint Michael Girls' School... festivities erupted among the girls of the annex. The reason for their celebration is the Best Couples poll being held at the main campus. The students at the annex, who look up to the girls from the main campus, decided, "Let's have our own Best Couples!"
...It was always inevitable.
And so, the fairest and most intimate couples were nominated...

The first couple is a pair of childhood friends, Misawa Nagisa and Takahata Rina. The second couple is a pair of twin sisters, Kimishima Ai and her younger sister Aya. And finally... The transfer student who saw this whole thing as no concern of hers, Onohara Hazuki, is shocked to hear that she too, was chosen to be among the Best Couples.

Moreover, her partner is the sheltered young debutante, Suoh Manami. Actually, Hazuki has secretly been crushing on the impeccable Manami... But the truth is, they're far from a couple, and while their classmates may cheer them on, it's all in vain.

But then... Hazuki works up all her courage to ask Manami to become a "Best Couple" with her, and...

Original Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - New Gen!
Alias: A Kiss for the Petals - New Generation!
Installment: 1
Developer: Sei Mikaeru Joshi Gakuen
Publisher: MangaGamer
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Parent Story:
Sequel: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Revolution! - Rinagisa (Not Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

Torrent (Contains all)
COLLECTION

85490_ev14p1-gen.png 85491_ev18-gen.png 85492_cu02-gen.png 85493_endcut01-gen.png 936448748_ProductThumb.jpg

Last edited:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
It doesn't exactly look censored in that pic above. Is it actually censored? It says mosaics above, and they are usually so obnoxious, it should be easily visible in that picture with the 2 girls.

edit

Nevermind. All the other games are censored, so guess this one probably is too.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I see. This is something new to me. So there are certain games that didnt get decensored by MangaGamer.

USTCer

Feb 10, 2020
It is said uncensored in the VNDB. Is there anyone who download this game sharing the experience that is it uncensored in the game?

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
I hope Revolution Rinagisa will be translated soon. And also still waiting from ages for the complete English of Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo Snow White's Knight (Shirayuki No Kishi)

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
It is said uncensored in the VNDB. Is there anyone who download this game sharing the experience that is it uncensored in the game?
This is uncensored version. Try playing it. I've played both from Android Phone and PC and now planning to replay it

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Game wont start for me? I have all the files from the zip, but it won't open. Could I get some help
Ryahn or anyone else who was able to get the game to load up? also apparently having Issues with SH 11, but 12 is fine :/
image_2023-07-20_102356450.png

Last edited: