Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo10.jpg

Overview:
The 10th installment in the widely known series Sono Hanabira, featuring the 5th couple.

Shizuku is the embodiment of pure and gracious Japanese womanhood, to whom all fashions become.
Eris is a platinum blonde beauty from overseas. Their long-awaited union is here, and it’s passionate!!

The yuri pair dance tsundere coy vs. direct and cool, with Eris ever more obsessed, while Shizuku gently resists…

“Wa– Wait, Eris, ahhnn, not now… you can’t touch me like this now… ahhhhnnn…!”

Original Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo 10 Lily Platinum
Alias: A Kiss for the Petals - Lily Platinum
Installment: 10
Developer: Fuguriya
Publisher: Yuri Project & Petals' Garden
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Prequel:
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

Torrent (Contains all)
COLLECTION

85485_HANA10_2018-03-03_17-12-10.png 85486_HANA10_2018-03-03_17-13-08.png 85487_HANA10_2018-03-03_17-13-23.png Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo10.jpg

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 74211

Overview:
The 10th installment in the widely known series Sono Hanabira, featuring the 5th couple.

Shizuku is the embodiment of pure and gracious Japanese womanhood, to whom all fashions become.
Eris is a platinum blonde beauty from overseas. Their long-awaited union is here, and it’s passionate!!

The yuri pair dance tsundere coy vs. direct and cool, with Eris ever more obsessed, while Shizuku gently resists…

“Wa– Wait, Eris, ahhnn, not now… you can’t touch me like this now… ahhhhnnn…!”

Original Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo 10 Lily Platinum
Alias: A Kiss for the Petals - Lily Platinum
Installment: 10
Developer: Fuguriya
Publisher: Yuri Project & Petals' Garden
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Prequel:
Sequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - - - - -

View attachment 74208 View attachment 74209 View attachment 74210 View attachment 74211
how many games are you uploading?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So..Why can't these all be bundled under ONE thread, with each episode DL links specified? Talk about Spam, sheesh. These are different episodes of the SAME SERIES? Please be considerate that you're spamming the hell out of the "Latest Releases" area, when you upload them all seperately like this.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So..Why can't these all be bundled under ONE thread, with each episode DL links specified? Talk about Spam, sheesh. These are different episodes of the SAME SERIES? Please be considerate that you're spamming the hell out of the "Latest Releases" area, when you upload them all seperately like this.
Its ultimately staff's decision but I understand where you are coming from. We did take that into consideration but it was better to have separate threads incase of issues or translations. Some of the these still need some translations done on the menus.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
lol be happy that only 10 out of the 17 are translated and only 2 of the others are as well. There is like 20+ to this game.
ok
in a way its kinda hypocritical that they have a problem of people spamming the threads when people want to reply to multiple people but they do this w/e though i dont want to get banned for doing something that irritates the mods even though my notification tab is under attack when games that ill never play keep showing

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
in a way its kinda hypocritical that they have a problem of people spamming the threads when people want to reply to multiple people but they do this w/e though i dont want to get banned for doing something that irritates the mods even though my notification tab is under attack when games that ill never play keep showing up