VN Others Completed A Kiss For The Petals - 02 - My Dear Prince [Fuguriya]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo2.jpg

Overview:
I am Kitajima Kaede, and I am not really good at dealing with people. I’m also the class rep.
In school, I run into my cousin Sara, and suddenly I find myself sharing a passionate kiss with her!
In the years that I haven’t seen her, she’s grown into a cute, outgoing girl who has become a famous model.
Even fashion magazines know about her, and many in my school idolize her. She makes me look extra dull by comparison.

And yet she calls me out from afar and clings to me, heedless of the stares people give us.
Because I don’t like to stand out, I instinctively act coldly towards Sara.
But then she suddenly pushed me down. She whispers to me,
“I want everything there is you.”
Such joy, such bliss and such embarrassment. What’s to become of me?

Original Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo 2 Watashi no Ouji-sama
Alias: A Kiss For The Petals - My Dear Prince
Installment: 2
Developer: Fuguriya
Publisher: AnimeCHANNEL & Petals' Garden
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Prequel: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo 1
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

Torrent (Contains all)
COLLECTION

85458_HANA2_2018-03-03_02-18-24.png 85455_HANA2_2018-03-03_02-15-48.png 85456_HANA2_2018-03-03_02-16-08.png 85457_HANA2_2018-03-03_02-16-46.png Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo2.jpg

Last edited:

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
This needs an incest tag, The two girls are cousins. It even says in the description and vndb

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Technically can't Second Cousins or Third Cousins get married? If thats the case its not really incest because we all know incest is illegal and blood relations (though technically they do share the same blood just not as much) can't get married. I remember reading that somewhere but honestly not sure if that applies to only some countries or what. Because I know in Arcadia there was two cousins who got married though they were like Second Cousins or something like that and they were caught having sex in a library and the police was called in but they didn't really get into trouble though they did get expelled from school.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
There is an error in wivh all progress will be lost upon closing the game
Are you doing something bizarre like running it from within the archive or somesuch, because I don't recall ever having had any such issues with any of these games.

Jan 18, 2020
Are you doing something bizarre like running it from within the archive or somesuch, because I don't recall ever having had any such issues with any of these games.
I run the game file within the zip it comes in within my Downloads folder

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I run the game file within the zip it comes in within my Downloads folder
Well don't. Because that's not how it's meant to be run and it has nowhere except the volatile working memory to put the damn saves - assuming it even knows how to do that.

Just extract it into a proper folder like a normal person jeez.