VN - Ren'Py - Sons of Jungle [Ep.04a] [Gabriel Homme]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AAAlvinnn

Alright, gather 'round fellow gamers, because I've stumbled upon a gem that's just too good not to share. This game? It's got it all. Fun? Check. Developer who's not only talented but also super helpful in the comments section? Double check. And let's talk about those visuals. Insane doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm talking about animations that make you feel like you're in the middle of a blockbuster movie.

But here's the kicker: the story. Engaging doesn't even begin to describe it. With different options that make you feel like you're steering the ship, you'll find yourself completely sucked into this fantasy world. And you can tell the creator really thought it through, every twist and turn feeling like it was tailor-made just for you.

Oh, and did I mention the characters? Hot doesn't even begin to cover it. They're the kind of characters you can't help but root for, each one with a personality that's more captivating than the last.

So, mark my words, I'll be keeping a close eye on this game. Who knows? Maybe I'll even become a future Patreon when it's all said and done. Trust me, this one's worth the wait."

The updates is slow but honestly, take u time Gabriel Homme. I just want to tell u that it is a really great game. Love it so much.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Crosantine

Good model/character design. Some areas were left clueless even if you repeat the game. It makes unlocking different paths quite difficult. Each character only has one linear cutscene, take it or leave it. Downgrade in the story and less cutscenes in episode 4.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sallekmo

I like the game, fun, and dev is nice enough to help in the comments, visuals are insane, love the animated scenes too, story is engaging, with different options, the creator really thought it through, bringing a nice fantasy to a game. Characters are hot, I'll be following this game and maybe becoming a future patreon when it's finished.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sandman13

I just tried this novel, to play something different, and the truth is that it is not bad at all. Good renders, good background music and an acceptable plot. For me it is a 4 out of 5, I want to see how it goes in the future, maybe it will be a 5 soon.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

poioiu

Its filling a gaping hole for gay 3D games. Its hot and fun, light hearted and about straight hooking up rather than a relationship or coming out narrative.

If you're gay or bi, and you will definitely like the game.

Edit: Not about narrative yet.....