VN - Ren'Py - Sophie [Ch. 1 v1.0] [SerahArt3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lolzeirinho

Really good begin, i will waiting for more content and spicy scenes. Please, idk if the dev will see my avaliation, but my request is: do many number of renders, like 250+ renders. Mnay number of renders can help with the story and the development of the characters. Good work.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

So far, the game has been great, it has many strengths, including writing, atmosphere, personality of the characters, story, etc
    I especially liked its atmosphere, this atmosphere, this feeling is perfect for NTR
    The only drawback of this game is fmc's face, she is very hot, but if the quality of her face and hair are edited, it will be much better
    This game has great potential
  3. 2.00 star(s)

TsubameYui

The story is pretty generic and bland. The "plot" is basically just "Hey wife, I bought us an apartment without consulting you in the slightest. It mindbogglingly doesn't have a shower/tub or sink in the bathroom." "Oh hey neighbor, your apartment doesn't have a shower? Use mine!"

The writing would almost be tolerable, except the English is all but unreadable. There really isn't much there yet. One short day with no lewd scene. Despite the NTR tag, this game does not contain any NTR. Technically, it doesn't contain anything sexual at all. Since the MC is the one that will be doing the cheating in the future, this will be a cheating game, but not an NTR game.

The graphics are the strongest part of this game(and the only reason this is not a 1-star review). They're different, and a bit cartoony, but look pretty good overall. Sophie is very cute, with a curvy figure.

There are a few sound effects, but no music, which is disappointing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MIRONENKO

The artwork is very nice, but I think something is missing. The story goes smoothly in the first chapter and I hope the heroine doesn't quickly become a whore. The text needs a little work too, or it looks a little cheesy. The game is worthy of attention for connoisseurs of this genre. For now I will put 5 stars and we will look at further development of the project.