DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
V0|2.80:
- Story continuation (40min).
- 758 new images.
- 19 animations.
- Modification of over 100 3D images.
- Addition of 3 animations at the beginning of the game.
- Addition of 2 scenes at the beginning of the game.
- Reduced difficulty to unlock certain scenes
- Addition of an image gallery.
- Option to delete a backup.
- Option to name a backup.
- Addition of a typography for dyslexics.
- Automatic translation to German added.

Before I try it I was wondering if it actually is animated. No animation tag?
There is more and more animation

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I am so glad that this game was remade. Those faces used to bother me. On another note, why is Linda not an LI? She is my all time favorite!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Canon route is they all die on the boat and MC ends up in a paded cell reliving the most brutal moments of his life while we experience the multiverse of possibilities as dev keeps adding alternate paths to the game where MC saves girls one by one.
On another note, why is Linda not an LI? She is my all time favorite!!!
Construction of a new storyline path on the boat (possibility of saving the girls) with a new storyline fork (you no longer meet Linda and Eva is alive). This change will take place in two stages. For now, you'll need to complete Chapter 1 to access it (the MC can choose to save Sophie on the boat). Later, you'll have the choice of saving everyone directly at the start of the game in the boat scene. But for the moment, the secondary story isn't long enough .... So I'm probably going to disable this story branch at the start of the game for the time being.
Tough luck tho - dev makes branches where MC saves someone but for that to happen he has to not meet Linda at all.

The branch to save all girls should begin at the very game start
- but that is not going to happen until this game reaches other chapters.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I am so glad that this game was remade. Those faces used to bother me. On another note, why is Linda not an LI? She is my all time favorite!!!
Linda has a central place in the story, but she can't be a LI for a good reason

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Canon route is they all die on the boat and MC ends up in a paded cell reliving the most brutal moments of his life while we experience the multiverse of possibilities as dev keeps adding alternate paths to the game where MC saves girls one by one.

Tough luck tho - dev makes branches where MC saves someone but for that to happen he has to not meet Linda at all.

The branch to save all girls should begin at the very game start
- but that is not going to happen until this game reaches other chapters.
When the main story is completely finished, I will gradually add branches to completely change the encounters. For the moment I'm focusing on the main story so I don't get lost. The story is too complicated to add big branches now. If I did that, the story wouldn't progress.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Indeed, I added a variable when you find Eva half dead. Either kill Eva or try to help her (suggesting she's not really dead, only to bring her back later)

edit: you start from an existing backup?
Existing save or not you get the same error. Tried both. Btw in my main playthrough she doesn't die but become lovers with MC. She will wait for him in some location I can't remember. You get the same error in every sitution while talking Sophie in the insanitarium.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Existing save or not you get the same error. Tried both. Btw in my main playthrough she doesn't die but become lovers with MC. She will wait for him in some location I can't remember. You get the same error in every sitution while talking Sophie in the insanitarium.
Ok, I'll look at that, thanks

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Dev, it might be good to have a quick recap at the beginning of each update. Or maybe something like what Chasing Sunsets does. At the end of each chapter you get a rundown of what happened and what actions the MC carried out, as well as stat changes.

This game is particularly prone to confusion because there are quite a few story threads so I think a refresher of some kind could be useful.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Dev, it might be good to have a quick recap at the beginning of each update. Or maybe something like what Chasing Sunsets does. At the end of each chapter you get a rundown of what happened and what actions the MC carried out, as well as stat changes.

This game is particularly prone to confusion because there are quite a few story threads so I think a refresher of some kind could be useful.
It is not false. I'll think about it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NyVar
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes