VN - Ren'Py - Sophie: The Girl from the Zone [v0|3.01] [DavyCroquette]

1. 5.00 star(s)

alborz1231

this game is actually so good had the experience gameplay and alotta more i hope i see a long game till the end keep up the good work dev also a good walkthrough ingame can do so much as well although the experience on each path is unique and should be tested by players
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HMZS

Something unusual, that's refreshing, getting tired of the harem / male dom / corruption / preg / etc. everyone is free to have his fetishes, but damn, that s some fresh air.

The drawings are nice, there is ambiant sounds, the context reminds me of Hordes and Zomboid. The story caught my attention immediately, and i found back this "feel" i had in some other games. Maybe it s a european thing, french, dunno. But it s different, relaxing.

Give it a try !

@Author : you need to get someone for the reading / spelling check etc. A lot of proofreaders are jobless in france currently. You could find someone easily that could help you for free. I ll send a few emails and keep you informed.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zack SNIDEr

The game gives of a "Shutter Island"movie + "The Last Of Us"game vibes.
    I wish there was a spice of "Cold Fear" game in there too (some more horror+ traveling alone sometimes)
    In Ginko's head at least it is a very dangerous place and no one is safe giving the Developer a wide field of options to choose from what can we see next. Hope he can suprise us more with a vivid imagination/wth moments.
    Game with Prologue/Chapter One is quite long and it even has young Logan/Volverine from X-Men (Ben)
    I really like the character "next to text" images
    PS. Ohh and a bikini + boots set should really become trendy now. I dig it!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bacienvu88

You are constantly kept on your toes and anything can happen at any time. The story is very interesting. Lots of grit, lots of just trying to survive in a f*cked up world. But even so they find time to have sex as well.

I gave this game a bonus star because of its uniqeness.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

Pretty good game so far. Unlike most of these kinds of games, there are a good amount of opportunities for real choices.
    The story is good as a post-apocalyptic theme. It's not an all-sex-no-action romp. This one has grit and a unique turn.
    The MC's internal dialogue helps move the story along. The models are good, A change in the character's look is off-pointing at first, but later you do not notice it. It's a linear game, not a sandbox.
    The story keeps you wanting more.

4 star (y)
    I would play to the end when finished.