• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
See I'm thinking about posting when he does Day 21 the reason being that I don't think day 20 is worth it. I'll go so far to say that the quality of day 20 is not the same as day 19 which is really good.

Sorry guys this is just my personal preference. So when he releases day 21 I'll post in the Lewd Mod 2 thread a post for it.

(Also am I the only one that wants more butts?)

ChillOutChris

Jul 28, 2021
See I'm thinking about posting when he does Day 21 the reason being that I don't think day 20 is worth it. I'll go so far to say that the quality of day 20 is not the same as day 19 which is really good.

Sorry guys this is just my personal preference. So when he releases day 21 I'll post in the Lewd Mod 2 thread a post for it.

My guy, you are certainly not the only one to want more butt, I live for that shit. And, I think it's pretty reasonable to wait for day 21, even though I'm eager to play day 20...

Steve233

Aug 9, 2020

True, there is a huge lack of butts.. hope there's more in future updates