Others - Completed - Sorcerer of Revenge [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Typical hentai side scroller.

Girl with too big tits fights against monsters trying to rape her.

Short game with simple mechanics and few types of enemies. Fine sex scenes and graphics but somehow ruined because of pixelation.

Typical average game. Not bad at all but also nothing special about it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

Probably the shortest beat'em up i've ever played. Another game that had potential but unfortunately i can't recommend it. You'll just end up like me and say: No way, already?! I gave 2 stars for the artwork.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

pastiche

This might be a combination of waning standards where I feel compelled to vote well for games that don't use RPG Maker or Ren'Py, but I really can't find much about this game that I disliked. While not spectacular it was entertaining, drawn well, and the story was ridiculous enough to get some laughs out of.

If you're in this for the story it makes sense at large, but the way it plays out is like watching the guy who drew the CGs stumble in every 10 minutes and staple his CGs over the script. The basic premise is that you're an outsider witch wearing a Megumin hat named Marie who occasionally helps villagers out with hair growth formulas and also curing a plague that infected them at some point, they find a cave that siphons magic from them and blame you for it so you need to escape the village and break into the cave to see what the source of this strange magic is.

The game itself is a side-scrolling beat-em-up with some very bare controls and an upgrade system, it's a simple game to navigate and there isn't much challenge in the combat. If you want the knockdown rape scenes you pretty much need to force yourself into it, but even if you opt not to you get CGs for stage completion and also unlock the full gallery upon beating the game. All in all this game takes about 20-30ish minutes to complete and isn't terrible to play, the quality never dips and Marie is sole focus in all of the sex scenes most of which are rape.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

This game is pretty short. You should be finished with all levels in about 20 minutes.
    Only thing that could hinder you in that are the simple and clunky controls. Several times I caught myself doing an input twice to get the movement I wanted.
    The story is not much to speak of and it would be hard to stretch it to half a page of text without really trying.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only good thing here is the art of the MC.

All in all not really worth the time.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

spredde

I was the one who requested this game in the first place, so I had to write a review.

A pretty small game. I've not skipped any scenes, but despite that I've finished the whole thing in 30 minutes. I've even purposefully died (not a requirement though, I'm just slow at responding) several times to see all the H-animations.

In terms of story, it's pretty straightforward - a bad dude tries to rob lives of villagers with magic and frames you. Nothing original or interesting, but still an okay concept.

As for the animations, they're gorgeous and perfect. The team made sure to create the high quality animations, but it negatively affected their quantity. While the quality is one of the best, the quantity is low. Six animations only, and four non-animated H-scenes that are also high quality, although I didn't enjoy the angles of those (personal taste, meh).

So, pretty average game.
    3/5.