Unreal Engine - Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Easy Pete

For what it is, an alpha, the graphics are pretty good, animations are great, The spell casting is interesting, and the stealth system is pretty cool as well plus it ran great on my potato of a computer at lower graphics.
    Game has a lot of potential and I personally can't wait for more updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Oniblonde

An excellent 5 star game that has the aesthetics of a AAA game. With gorgeous in-game models and animations. Although its early in development and the creator is very slow in releasing updated versions, he is active on Patreon with progress updates.

There is definitely allot of potential with the stealth play mechanics and spell combat - all being updated and perfected every day.

Magical investigation of Meridiana also features among the sexiest animations out there, and i am looking forward to more in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ohnomnomnom

Amazing WIP game created in UE4... after trying it out I am amazed at the skill and love put into creating games like this... this game even for being in infancy stage, has INCREDIBLE potential for turning into a amazing H-game for pervs like me lol. If more people show their love and support for these type of games with their hard earned cash, it states that there IS a market and IT WILL BE PROFITABLE for those that make these games. Sorry for going on a bit, but just wanted to express how much I love these type of games and will support creators of these style of games till I go broke lol