VN - Ren'Py - Sort Of Justice [v0.1.0] [Creator Tom]

1. 5.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

VERSION: 0.1.0
    SUMMARY: Great game, play it!

PROS:
    1. Very nice looking models
    2. Interesting with intriguing plot that keeps the player vested in the story.
    3. Characters are complex and have depth, MC is not some beta
    4. Well written and structured, flows nicely and events are strung together well, making the game more than just the lewd.
    5. Lewd scenes are few (so far) but decent.
    6. Action scenes are pretty cool, done nicely and the fighting sequences are pretty damn good.
    CONS:
    1. Lewd is not (so far) something that there is much of, based on the game story and if the current state is any indication, lewd will be there but the game is much more focused on story. This is not a bad thing though, but less lewd is not exactly a plus point either (may change in future)
    2. Animations are basic, nothing exceptional, there are a few games out there that do a much better job, even on the modeling side of things. This is unfortunate because the game does deserve more
    TLDR: Great story, pacing and decent lewd albeit not much of it. Great action scenes with lots of potential. I hope to see more of this quality work as the game develops. 5 stars for whats here, story nailed it for me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

brisketsNbiscuits

GREAT START! Can't wait to see where this one goes! I feel like no one the MC has encountered can be trusted even in the slightest. I will say this, even a slight hint as to wtf is going on would be appreciated. Too much mystery causes one to lose interest but I'm definitely here for what I'm seeing right now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jimmy_Jam

For being the first update its really enjoyable, renders are good and the story is intriguing so far. I like that there is action scenes in the first update and I hope future updates keep the same pace, so far the characters are likable and and I am interested to see whats up with this MC.
    The 1 scene thats in the update was decent, had good dialog which is a big plus, and it was decently fluid. Hopefully the devs learns and just keep improving them.
    Deff a VN I will be keeping an eye on and if updates seem steady enough deff a project I would support
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Not my kind of game, but certainly not bad quality.

The renders are decent and the english level and writing are fine too. The plot mainly revolves around gang violence and the women are just incidental. I personally prefer games focused around the women with incidental scenes to flesh out the plot. This kind of setup leaves very little freedom for the player to be in control.

All of the women I've seen this far are unattractive and badly proportioned for my tastes, although there is a blonde in the banner who i didnt encounter
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review on 0.1:

TOP NOTCH!
    Solid start, top renders, excellent writing, cufing story, some of the very best fighting scenes i ever experienced in such a game and attractive girls/women.
    Maybe only a few more animations would be the "cherry on the cake", but this game has a lot of "calories" even without that - so it's just about to find ANYTHING "bad" about this gem.

After playing countless adult games , i may be entitled to say that this one is outstanding (so far).

Seeing that other games out there got 5 stars, this one certainly deserves 10 compared to them I know that a lot players are following me over here, so i just advice to them: "CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!!".
    This is instantly one of my all-time favorites (which happens barely, if not at all).

Well done!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Boobybooba69

Man, what a game!! This has potential to be a great VN. All are going simultaneously well. So hot characters. MC is fine as well. Great story, I love this kind of mafia and crime stories. Congratulations to the dev and best of luck
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sweet Force

For the first version, I couldn't have liked the beginning more, the best of the year for me, perhaps because it is a kinetic novel some people don't give it a chance but it's worth it, for my part I prefer this type of stories to a vacuum .

Visually I liked it, the female characters especially, they are varied and each one with a marked personality, my favorite was Samantha, both for her appearance and for her rude and mysterious attitude, I am curious to know more about her and how she will trust more and more in our MC over time. I also liked the facial expressions, and the fights are perfectly understandable with images.

I found some strange things in the text, for example: incomplete words, but I could understand everything perfectly although my native language is not English so it doesn't bother me, I read all the dialogues without skipping any and it never got boring.

The story entertained me a lot, for a 0.1 version it has a lot of content, if I had to describe this beginning it would be like the first 2 chapters of an action series, with dirty deals, revenge and characters whose secrets will be revealed little by little, including the 7 years that our MC spent in prison, told in a way that reminded me of the beginnings of "Arrow", I liked the comedy, well measured and not all the characters use it, it is also important to note that sex can be rejected , perfect for people who don't like X character or want to do a "monogamy run."

Being the first version, I can't know if the updates will come out every 3 months or take 1 year, I hope it's the first case because it started out interesting, I will have faith in the Dev, I hope it keeps its initial vision clear and the negative reviews (which there will always be in any story) do not make him change his course. Good luck Dev! ;)(y)