VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - SoS Haven [Ch.3] [Kazari Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ooh

Game delivers.

No its not the prettiest game using KK and no there are no animations but the plot and the premise is well worth the admission. And the Hscenes have a quick but enjoyable pace for a sex game. Dialogue is manageable and the most importantly the characters are pretty hot.

Biggest plus of this game is that the MC actually has some balls but isnt a creep or a douchebag. He also actually looks like a teacher as opposed to looking like a student. My only gripe is there was enough thicc girls or big tits but that purely a preference thing. Keep up the good work.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

Ok, so first review for this game, even though the game has many short comings, I'm only detracting one start from my whole experience, why ?

Because for the things it does wrong, it does something well that most games don't get right.

The MC is authoritative, not a wet wipe and will take what he can get, the scenarios he puts the female students in are interesting and this has a lot of potential.

The game has around 3 hrs of play time so far in these 2 chapters if you want to explore every single option, note that you won't have to save scum as it's mandatory to explore every option, so don't feel bad about not choosing the right option. I mean you can technically miss some choices, but you would be in full control of the choice to not take a choice, if that makes sense.

Unfortunately, that's where the more mixed and negatives areas of the game emerge. First of all, let's talk about the mixed areas. The female models are hot and they look very standard, but what is the male MC model ? It looks like the developer of this game created a character himself in a 3D editing software rather than copying the model from somewhere.

This is not a personal negative, so I didn't take this into account, but if you're one of those people that want to earn someone's affections, turn away, the women in this game will just fall for you and that's fine. Not every game needs to be a chase, it's refreshing to not have to chase once in a while, so that's not my actual first negative.

The main negatives for me are the lack of sexual sounds (moaning, pussy noises) and lack of sound in general.

The game isn't advertised as "animated", so I won't be including that in the negatives and detracting stars, but let it be known to the developer that animation is a necessary step to take if you're making sex games, it doesn't have to be fancy, just loop it going in and out from one angle and that would already be a good first step.

Anyways, if these things get fixed and more content gets added, it's a 5/5 for me, because it's the type of game I've been looking for, we surprisingly lack a lot of confident MC type of games.