Jun 24, 2017
Geez, I played this around 6 years ago. I think I must've used a guide because I never had a problem if I ran into a bad end. Usually, I went into those by choice. I actually think I still have that game downloaded somewhere from when I last played it.

MaiZzzz

Jun 20, 2017
Oh man, this one takes me back. Probably one of my first VN's. Still have the opening song on my playlist but can't remember what it was about exactly...

Reactions: Tiasung

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ahh... this fucking game. I remember playing this years ago and being pissed off af. I hate this game. Seriously... this game pissed me off more than any other game.

Expect shitty plot twists. An interesting MC will be replaced by a boring generic one.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
So what´s the "regular edition" about? Are there other (better/kinkier) edditions? (or more censored ones, I guess.)

Also, can anyone that actually played this give it an objective rating, please? Some people actually decide on that if it´s worth their time.
Guy above me get so triggered by the plot and MC, he instantly vote 1 star. Now THAT make me interested and instantly download this game instead.
Thanks.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Guy above me get so triggered by the plot and MC, he instantly vote 1 star. Now THAT make me interested and instantly download this game instead.
Haha you're welcome guy. Maybe you'll find a bit of gold in this turd of a game.

It shouldn't be that surprising. I imagine most people that have played shit tons of games have a few that they really like/dislike. This happens to be mine.

Edit - The multiple protagonist tag should be added.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So what´s the "regular edition" about? Are there other (better/kinkier) edditions? (or more censored ones, I guess.)

Also, can anyone that actually played this give it an objective rating, please? Some people actually decide on that if it´s worth their time.

Thanks.
Regular Edition is the official Western edition made by Mangagamer.

Ratings? well, some people don't like the fact that bad endings are bad endings. As in real visual novels. Period.

Wanna avoid them? use the walkthrough.

Reactions: superelmo

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
oh I remember this one didn't it get pulled from the market a while back? if so nice to see links for something unbuyable alive and kicking

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
This brings back memories. I think this is the first VN I've tried and I stopped playing after getting bad-ended twice. (Was stupid not to look for walkthrough, because 'muh gaming experience')

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Played this long times ago, many years ago actually. I remember something that make me hate it was... not because the rape scenes (avoidable) and many bad ends (mostly end up with one of them), but the fact that one heroine who appear as main girl on the cover was not end up or not the heroine for Main protagonist... To be exactly I hate with 2 protagonist concept in VN. But I dunno with this, cause the big bro of MC just got few screen time tho...

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh awesome, i was just thinking about this game a while ago! i love the old-school art, navel's games always look so nice! and i oddly really enjoy games with a bunch of crazy bad ends, it's fun seeing how shit hits the fan after a few wrong turns, and makes the good endings more satisfying! thanks for sharing this nostalgic gem, OP!

en3

Oct 17, 2019
any chance you will upload the "ULTIMATE" ver of the game one day plz?
with another 100% save file with all of the extra H-seances? like the Karan ones?

did "Soul Link ULTIMATE" ever even got an English ver or patch?

thx!

Reactions: lloyd irving
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes