SOULCOOM - needs patreon login to access every option

KassawinXDDD

Feb 25, 2022
hello, i downloaded a dev version of SOULCOOM and people can play it just fine without logging in, but it uses a launcher which u can log in to patreon and if u have the required subscribtion you access every single option. Now u can just click PLAY OFFLINE and it launches teh game, but 95% of the stuff cant be used because its slightly discolored with a patreon logo. does anyone know if this game can be cracked or if all stuff can be accessed without patreon subscription?

link to game:

Reactions: Wolfram8012

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the place to ask for cracks:
F95 Cracking Requests Subforum

Fair warning though, apparently there are (unverified AFAIK) rumors that the dev has some connections to higher-ups on this site, which if true means you're probably never going to find what you're looking for here on F95.

Best of luck, hope you find what you're looking for eventually.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the place to ask for cracks:
F95 Cracking Requests Subforum

Fair warning though, apparently there are (unverified AFAIK) rumors that the dev has some connections to higher-ups on this site, which if true means you're probably never going to find what you're looking for here on F95.

Best of luck, hope you find what you're looking for eventually.
It's the complete opposite, it's a shady game from a shady dev, we want nothing to do with that game and its potential risk.

I would recommend deleting the game and running a full scan on your computer, then never looking back.

Especially if the version you got came from the dev.