4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

StudyNPractice

Jul 9, 2017
Good looking advertisement materials but this game is too ambitious by half. From the artwork, to the UI, to the marketing claims, it's just ambition after ambition after ambition. It's also an alpha so that certainly doesn't help.

Also mini-games. Eugh. Not at all positive about this.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
jesus fuck that vaginal sex scene really exacerbated my carpal tunnel.

it didn't even work with my basic auto clicker because it lets go too quickly. It needs something like
> click
> hold 50ms
> let go
> wait 50 ms
> repeat

spamming that constantly, while fully inserted, very carefully using the 2 skills via Q and W.
Switching between hard and soft fuck.
ugh. it was a nightmare.
and the explanation on the exact mechanics was kinda poor too.

It looks hot, but please fucking god make the sex scenes have an auto mode

gladius89

Nov 20, 2018
Maybe i am stupid.... But what i am supose to do? i can only click question mark wit message " Wait for something interesting to happen in your room" i passed over 5 days already an no other options....
1711020212233.png

Akaburfan31

Jan 6, 2018
How to you get the schematics for nova? I cant seem to do much in the library other than move the book around

Figured it out

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
How to you get the schematics for nova? I cant seem to do much in the library other than move the book around
The forefront most chair you can take the left leg off, the blue carpet to the right you can lift the carpet, then use the chair leg as a lever in the wall, take the coin from under the carpet and pull down to open the stair, then the bell puzzle is
right, middle, right, left then middle to open the cabinet to the right.

You should have three books, match the books to the corresponding bookcase to open the hidden brick above the door to the right for the final blueprint

Reactions: jogobao

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I was a bit disappointed that I turned off sound in the options and still the tutorial was fully sounded. I would suggest to use text the same way it was used in the real game.

I would have used the f12 button, but sadly the game stopped working when we left the office of Eris and I had to cancel the game.

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
More good 2d art is for sure needed, ill check back in like 6 months and see how the progress is. Hopefully it doesn't turn into What A Legend (still have extremely high hopes but its been 2 years) or worse milftoon drama (that one still hurts)

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
More good 2d art is for sure needed, ill check back in like 6 months and see how the progress is. Hopefully it doesn't turn into What A Legend (still have extremely high hopes but its been 2 years) or worse milftoon drama (that one still hurts)
what a legend was first game that got my interest in this.. sad its more or less dead now

Reactions: DexBadger

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
what a legend was first game that got my interest in this.. sad its more or less dead now
I started coming here for StS and milfy city, So I learned to just mainly wait. So the wait hasn't really been to awful for What A legend because i check in like once a week, just hope it goes back to how it was. The progress updates give me hope for Wal but there has been a lack of good 2d games and that bugs me. So i really ho0pe this game stays at least consistent enough to get a lot of scenes.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes