[S> Other] [S>Composer] Paid Sound designer looking for gigs

Yuwee

Jan 9, 2018
Hello all !

I'm a sound designer specialized in interactive media, I have several years of experience in video games and I also am a game audio teacher in several schools.
I'm offering you solutions to improve the audio in your game, ranging from asset production to integration and tool development (depending on your engine).
Sorry for the Composer prefix I'm still waiting for a Sound Designer one :).

Skills:
- Interactive Sound Design: Creation of game ready assets optimized for in game systems.
- Integration: UE4, UE5, Unity, with or without audio middleware such as Wwise and Fmod. I also know my way around version control systems.
- Consulting: Providing feedback and counseling on how to prepare your project properly for audio.
- Linear Sound Design: Sound design and mixing for your trailer/video.

What I do NOT do:
-
Voice recording
- Music composing

Preferred method of contact:
- Yuwee#2944

Employment Type & Rates:
I offer several bundles, prices are of course very much negotiable, those are industry standards and do not always apply to low budget productions, we can find arrangements depending on your project's budget !

- Sound Design Bundles :
  1. Full Day : Full 8 hours day of sound design on your project - 350€
  2. 3 Days : 3 full 8 jours days of sound design on your project - 900€
  3. Part Time Week : Five 4 hours days of work on your project - 720€
  4. Full Week : Five full 8 hours days of work on your project - 1300€
  5. Custom hourly rate : 1 hour of design work for you + retakes - 50€
- Integration Bundles :
  1. Full Day : Full 8 hours day of integration on your project - 450€
  2. 3 Days : 3 full 8 jours days of integration on your project - 1100€
  3. Part Time Week : Five 4 hours days of work on your project - 840€
  4. Full Week : Five full 8 hours days of work on your project - 1900€
  5. Custom hourly rate : 1 hour of integration work - 70€
- Other Bundles :
  1. Hourly consulting : Custom counseling for your project - 25€/hour
  2. Full System Bundle : Asset production + integration for one specific part of your game - Ranging from 200€ depending of the type of system. (i.e. Full foosteps system, full ambiance system etc...)
  3. Full UI Palette Bundle : Full asset production of UI assets + retakes, i.e. clicks, hover, text roll, page switch, open, close etc... - 300€
  4. Full Linear Design Bundle : Full design/mixing on your video/trailer - Ranging from 200€ depending of video duration and design complexity.
  5. Middleware Setup Bundle : I fully setup your UE4/Unity project with Fmod/Wwise and your Version Control System - 150€

Availability:
- I'll mostly be available starting the end of April, but we can start talking right away if you have any question !

Work Samples:
- UI Sound Design :
- Linear Sound Design : // // //
- Spatial Audio Pipeline (Advanced acoustic simulation) :
- Interactive Sound Design : // // //

Additional comments:
Since I'll mainly work from Japan, I'll adapt my hours to yours as much as possible.
Please note that if you plan on working for several weeks/months you should consider installing Fmod/Wwise middleware into your project, as it will drastically improve the quality and speed of my work. For such long periods of work, and for any other length really, I'm open for discussion on pricing of course.

I use PayPal for payment, but I'm open to other means of payment. Full payment upfront but we can do half before and half at delivery if you sign an invoice.

Have a good day and see you around !

Last edited:
Reactions: DiolTwee