README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VampFox21

Apr 11, 2019
anyone have the desire reality videos they look super high quality i just dont have the money to support

Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
try on kemono, has loads of stuff. dunno how recent but there's plenty
Thanks for the recommendation about Kemono.

I looked for it, and it's nearly always giving me a " 502 Bad Gateway " error. I did manage to load the main page one time yesterday, but nothing since then (I looked around in the artists list first when I got in the site, but it was so brutally slow that I had to leave, nearly no pictures or thumbnail previews ever loaded).

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation about Kemono.

I looked for it, and it's nearly always giving me a " 502 Bad Gateway " error. I did manage to load the main page one time yesterday, but nothing since then (I looked around in the artists list first when I got in the site, but it was so brutally slow that I had to leave, nearly no pictures or thumbnail previews ever loaded).
yea it's down atm, but admin's working on it

Zukie84

Jul 7, 2020
Any ViiperArt Collection on here by chance? There are a few characters they made (Judy & Panam) that I would like to see all the versions of and was just wondering if the collections of their work are here. Did some searching but had no luck finding what I was looking for. Appreciate any help.

There Twitter:

There Patreon:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
is there a list somewhere with good 3d animation sites like rule34? wondering what are the go to sites for animations.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
i know i've seen someone asked this one before,
but i'm curious if anyone can share CHOBIxPHO and hunicornd work?

and also hunicornd ?
bumping this for hunicornd :)

Reactions: niglerbbb
Status
Not open for further replies.