README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Was wondering if anyone has any content from GlazedKnuckle. He made some Tifa works in the past and his animation work and design work looks flawless! Unfortunately, he only operates on Gumroad, but I’m really hoping somebody has some content from him! Thanks!
Does anyone have anything for this artist? Just checking up after a few weeks for any updates…

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Just found another sfm user that does amazing nude renders! Nothing with sex or anything, just like model poses! This artist I uncovered on Pixiv is named Sky_Cat and he only runs a Fanbox. He does amazing renders on cuties like Tifa, Aerith, Lunafreya, and more! I doubt anyone actually has anything with him, but I’m hoping nonetheless!
Does anyone have anything for this artist? Just checking up after a few weeks for any updates…

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Aight…hi again…so I found another cool sfm creator by the name of AlenAbyss, who’s done plenty of nice work on characters such as Tifa, 2B, and Chun-Li. Hoping that someone has some of his content because his Kemono page is emptier than the bottle of lotion sitting next my bed right now (hehehe). He’s a really good artist and utilizes Patreon! So if some hero wants to step up, the stage is yours!

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone got anything for the artists Sampples and/or Sanmie3D? They have nothing on their Kemono pages. They make really good artwork, especially SFM high quality renders of women from DOA. Anyone got anything?

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Seems some of them quited
I’m pretty sure all of these artists are still doing works, as evident on both their active Twitter and/or Pixiv accounts. Additionally, I’m wondering about artists who have already been doing this for a good amount of time like more than a few months, so there should be content out there that I’m dying to get!

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone got anything for the artists Sampples and/or Sanmie3D? They have nothing on their Kemono pages. They make really good artwork, especially SFM high quality renders of women from DOA. Anyone got anything?
Don't spam ! 6 posts in a row, wtf :mad:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Don't spam ! 6 posts in a row, wtf :mad:
I’m just wondering aight. Plus, OP literally responded to someone asking for Stoneddude, so like, is he disregarding or not even thinking about my inquiries or…I’m just tired of not getting a response.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
The new Tifa aanix anims are great. Hope we see em on here in better quality.
Yes! Exactly! That’s been an artist I was asking/inquiring for for about the past few weeks now on here and I get no response. Aanix is a great artist, especially with his works with Tifa!

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
WTF you mean I’m spamming. I’m basically doing it because no one here responds to really any of my messages inquiring for some artists.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Fine, maybe to get a response from someone, I’ll ask in the usual way (I really feel like I don’t need to do this)…

Is there any chance we could get a 3DLoveandPeace collection? This artist creates some phenomenal quality renders, especially with girls from the DOA series.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.