README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone got any content from Eruuman? His content on Kemono only has most of his works from 2021 and not everything starting from January 2020. He does some great work with Xenoblade 2 characters like the Aegis. So does anyone have this sauce?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I heard of this artist! Not a big fan of his work, but I’m still happy people who are fans can get what they want! Now, any updates on the Stoneddude thread? And also for any other potential artists to get threads like 3DLoveandPeace?
Their time will come.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Their time will come.
Sorry if I'm sounding a little too needy or impatient. I perfectly understand if the threads will take some time to come out, it's alright. However, I just want to confirm that by saying their time will come, it's officially confirmed that you will eventually do these artists and that they are in your list of artists to post on F95 sometime in the coming future, am I correct? If their coming, an advanced "Thank You!" is comin' at ya!

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Their time will come.
I have another artist wanting to recommend. Goes by the name of “Coffeebeanbrush” and does a lot of unique nsfw drawings of vg waifus, especially from Street Fighter? Will he get a collection or thread of his work in the coming future?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have another artist wanting to recommend. Goes by the name of “Coffeebeanbrush” and does a lot of unique nsfw drawings of vg waifus, especially from Street Fighter? Will he get a collection or thread of his work in the coming future?
Perhaps.

Reactions: Putaokami

goref

Dec 11, 2020
Anyone got an archive of MEGAERA's stuff?

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Well, at least someone got what they wanted. Fair play. Now about Stoneddude...and 3DLoveandPeace...and coffeebeanbrush...and artists I've recommended in the past like Vizeta. I'm not mad or demanding. Just a curious guy hoping these fantastic artists who provide and create amazing pieces of work to be on F95 one day because some people at Kemono or E-Hentai and other websites are either lazy and aren't updating regularly or ain't doing their job correctly lol.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Well, at least someone got what they wanted. Fair play. Now about Stoneddude...and 3DLoveandPeace...and coffeebeanbrush...and artists I've recommended in the past like Vizeta. I'm not mad or demanding. Just a curious guy hoping these fantastic artists who provide and create amazing pieces of work to be on F95 one day because some people at Kemono or E-Hentai and other websites are either lazy and aren't updating regularly or ain't doing their job correctly lol.
I have a shitton of stuff to upload. Stop begging and be patient.

2021-09-08_12h02_53.jpg

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone got any of the content of Chobixpho. This artist is one of dem’ “Patreon Rewards in the DMs” type artist, doesn’t release his works seperately. Anyone got any sauce of his? He does realistic rendered comics especially with waifus from Tekken and SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.