README Source Filmmaker "SFM" Creators List [2020-04-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
There was a creator who went by the name of "VSMND" on their patreon before it was deleted. I think it was Vismund, but idk if they've updated their name or stopped working. Anyone know anything?

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
There was a creator who went by the name of "VSMND" on their patreon before it was deleted. I think it was Vismund, but idk if they've updated their name or stopped working. Anyone know anything?
i think he quit a long time ago

MrDarku

Jun 8, 2020
hello, looking if someone has thought of going up to

I would appreciate it very much

swifte

Jan 17, 2022
Does anyone have a good source for Janner's works (I would post a link, but I'm not allowed yet :( )? All sources I find have such shit quality, like e621, twitter and even the posts on kemono are like at most 720p with low bitrate. I don't even know if they post with higher quality, but if it exists I must know where I can find it! I've been looking all over for a mega link, or just something, but can't find a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: chebs1

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Since there are no threads for Onusman and MilkyTabbo here, i updated/shared in kemono party
p.s. there was no Onusman in there at all (until now) (y)
share archives with uploaders, it's simple

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone have the passwords to access the zip files for ZipLings animations
Unfortunately, each videos posted in his subscribestar have random password for each zip files. It sucks that it only accept creditcard. lmao i aint got that shit

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I do have another artist who makes a buttload of quality 3D renders with VG waifus, who goes by the name v1z3t4 or vizeta. Will we ever get a collection of his work in the coming future?
Well, according to his , he seem to share most of his publicly

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Well, according to his , he seem to share most of his work publicly
Yeah, “most” but not “all.” I have his public files saved and I know there’s others that are locked behind his Patreon. Since that time, I found his Kemono page, but even then it wasn’t updated since September or October.

Reactions: CuirCuir

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, “most” but not “all.” I have his public files saved and I know there’s others that are locked behind his Patreon. Since that time, I found his Kemono page, but even then it wasn’t updated since September or October.
Additionally, for links to his archives, I only have everything up to around July 2021, not sure where the other archive links are on the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.