Ren'Py - Southern Nights [v0.83_Beta] [Woodland Nomad]

1. 5.00 star(s)

raick_

I love Watersports games and I've never seen a game dedicated to this topic. It's the first time.

There are things that need to be improved but the developer will certainly make improvements in the next updates

So for me it's 5 stars for sure
  2. 1.00 star(s)

This is a watersports themed game, so if you're not into watersports, it's probably not for you (try something new though!). For the rest of you, who, like me, think WS is a pretty underserved fetish in VNs on here and are excited to try it, it's a big letdown.

It's pretty early in the game so I won't go into too much detail because things might change, but the sandbox system is brutally bad and compounded by a very annoying/poorly designed UI. The minigames you need to level up the character to get scenes are janky asf and pointless. I could handwave this away if the rest of the game delivered, but it just looks really bad. Characters show up on top of environments instead of in them, are not particularly attractive (looks like a game made in 2019 instead of 2024), and the renders in the h-scenes stink.

I'll probably stick with this through a few more updates because I like the niche WS content, but it needs to be completely overhauled if people are going to take it seriously.