RPGM - Completed - Space Explorer Naysa - Escape from Restraint Erotic Alien [v1.00] [S2]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

In a word, disappointing

Translation: No idea, I used spare points I had on DLSite and played it through mtool before.

Story: You play as some space explorer, who was apparently the only person smart enough to hear a loud disturbance and have her fucking gun on her. That makes you the person that has to stop the alien invasion by yourself. Also the aliens are here to kidnap and fuck the women, because we're in an H-Game. It's a fine setup.

Gameplay: Boring as hell. It has battlefuck in only the most nitpicky of descriptions, there's no restraint into it or any setup. The monster tries to grab you, you can try to escape it. If you don't or are unsuccessful, she gets fucked. Ignoring the boring battlefuck system, the combat itself is as bog-standard RPGM as you can get. There's bad states, they make you suck more at combat. You run into them by walking over traps outside of the combat and update the standing art. They aren't lasting and can be easily removed - if you lose a stage, you get kicked back to the staging area with all of them removed anyway. And with no scene, even.

H-Content/Art: I debated if I wanted to even give it the extra star for this. Because damn the character design checks all the boxes for me, and the art for the bad states is great, and the handful of CGs that happen when you do see the battlefuck are pretty good but like...it sets itself up as a corruption game with all these bad states and armor break and theming, and then doesn't do anything with it. It's like the dev made the artwork and then had no writing capability or technical skill to actually do shit with them, because you can't even really call them scenes when the majority of the h-content is a static image for the battlefuck.

Overall, just get through the prologue and talk to the NPC that unlocks all the "scenes" for you if you think the MC is hot. The idea and art had a ton of promise, but it fucks the execution so hard I can't really recommend it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

version 1.00 completed

yep, it's a no.

battlefuck is basically 1scene of enemy trying to grab you out of nowhere and you can resist, bigresist(-3mana), accept, use escape item. even big resist can fail easily, and if you fail this grab, then you will immediately get fucked... in text... because all you see is a still picture, not even shaking of you are getting fucked. very anti-erotic. after that you are stunned for 3 rounds.

if you lose then you start the level from scratch, have to go through all the traps, small mobs you defeated before on the same route, but with more money and items...

game just makes 0 sense, gameplay is garbage, H-scenes and the way sex was handled is garbage.

a pity. with the graphics and content/engine this could be a good game. again they did the harder part well, but everything else is complete trash. as if it's done by AI because it's so disconnected what people want from a sex game. it's a shovelware. baits you with graphics but everything about this game is lowtier aside from graphics.

MTL translation is quite bad but understandable... usually.. still sometimes japanese text is there...

just hard avoid. this is a low effort cash grab.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's grinding, but not horrible, you try and try until it's done. It's a short rpgmaker game, with lewd traps and lewd aliens. You can defuse a trap or get a lewd status. I beat it in a hour.
    The arts are good, not exceptional but good.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

souldead341

The premise of this game was completely let down by the actual execution.

There's no actual corruption mechanic, which I would have expected at least a minor implementation of.

The game is too difficult to actually win without cheating IMO, and lacks the expected (for this type of game) scenes on defeat. It's annoyingly grindy and down to shear dumb luck to advance without save editing.

The mechanics are just standard RPGmaker fights, with a few simple choices to expend mana to avoid status effects in the map. I did about 7 levels, and it's pretty much not worth bothering to actually play the game.

The art is good, and that's about all I can saw. Don't bother actually playing and just use the option in the gallery (available instantly) to watch the scenes.