VN - Others - Completed - Space Love Delta [v1.1.0] [Kavorka Play]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Siderophilia

Hello, my name is Siderophilia and and I played Space Love Delta v1.1.0 by Kavorka Play.

Space love delta is a rather uninteresting a visual novel with some puzzle gameplay.

The good? I suppose I like the art despite a few anatomical inaccuracies. The hacker girl is cute and her design drew me into this in the first place. The music is okay and characters sometimes make noises which at best fit vaguely to what is shown on screen.

There is some thought put into the characters and they each have their own insecurity which is mentioned, but not really expanded on in the game. While solving a series of puzzles in a strange environment could be used as a backdrop for characters growing closer to each other the impression here is that the sexual attraction comes more or less out of nowhere. The narrative beats are there but progression just doesn't feel deserved.

The main problem is that the game intends for you to go through these same narrative beats 4 times, once for each girl, only exchanging a few puzzles for each run. The puzzles aren't very interesting either so replay value is really low, yet the developer insists that you should go through it 4 times to unlock some mediocre hidden ending, which I truth to be told couldn't motivate myself to do because if you looked at the preview pictures you have already seen all the sexual content for the 4 character routes.

There's a lot of promise to the idea of a point and click adventure/puzzle game where you develop a relationship with a companion, but the execution here just doesn't cut it. 2/5