ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad so far at least ... only issues i have are .. well take a look at this image .. the bleed over from the text and image are bad to where its hard to read :unsure:
i looked in the options and there was no way to fix this :(

Reactions: Fovezo
Nov 22, 2021
Yeah I will not be touching this game after reading reviews in the comments. You have admitted to using AI in all aspects of this game and trying to find an easier route. This is a shameless scammy cash grab. I am not interested. Bye

Reactions: VerumMortis

sheepinpanic

Dec 14, 2018
AI tag is my new ignore-tag. 99% of ai-made game lack of content, ambience, story or at least some good sex scenes, animations. There are a lot other devs doing real work and put a lot of efford in it and barely need some AI. Not that it cannot be a useful tool, but if devs let them do all the work and think it makes a good game or replace their skills, I am all out

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Thanks for the criticism. I wrote the last phrase just to receive posts like this. You took the time to write such a wealth of text, so I would also like to respond to your work.
Initially, I planned to use AI to write text for scenes, but I quickly moved away from this idea, because... the text turned out to be quite dry. Therefore, the text and thoughts are my own. And I understand that the text I wrote may be difficult to read because... This is my first significant experience in writing.
As for what the ship city looks like, I think it can look whatever you want.
I also admit that perhaps I could not cut out the characters everywhere normally, but I also wanted you to understand that creating images using SD is not as easy a job as it might seem at first glance. Working on an image takes a lot longer than I could create in a 3D platform. But thanks to this, the image turns out to be more 2d. Initially, I wanted to create images at the level of 2D art, but I lost track of this idea along the way. I'm currently working on simplifying the process in order to create quality images.
Regarding the similarities with LIL, I took the main concept from there, but I want to tell my own story.
For the character cut outs there are actual AI tools you could have used that remove backgrounds pretty well , for example:

As for your backgrounds you should look into flux model

Fovezo

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2023
not bad so far at least ... only issues i have are .. well take a look at this image .. the bleed over from the text and image are bad to where its hard to read :unsure:
i looked in the options and there was no way to fix this :(
Oh, shit. I was making an outline around all the text in the game, I forgot to add it to the update. Sorry, I'm going to release the fix as soon as possible.

Reactions: ImperialD

Fovezo

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2023
For the character cut outs there are actual AI tools you could have used that remove backgrounds pretty well , for example:

As for your backgrounds you should look into flux model
I'll take your advice. I haven't tested Flux yet, but I've heard that it has better quality. I think I'll test it.