Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save of the asteroid harvesting part? I suck at it and can't get past 9 waves.
Also is there a scene if you beat Luna's 20 waves?

Reactions: JoyRideX

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
Does anyone have a save of the asteroid harvesting part? I suck at it and can't get past 9 waves.
Also is there a scene if you beat Luna's 20 waves?
The Harvesting Minigame isn't really that hard once you get used to the controls, so you could just keep trying. But I'll try my hand at it tonight and see what I can do.

Edit: Apparently the next scene with Lune, the one after getting past Wave 10, comes in the Next update. Don't know what happens after Wave 20 yet, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my Savefile for Download:

Just copy-paste it into your "Saves" Folder (SRCP_5_0-September2020-5.0-pc/Game/Saves), and you should be good to go.
It also has all the Quests finished, all that I could find up to this point anyway, so if you want to see the Sex Scenes with Lune or Sophie that are already available, as well as the Pool Scene with the Sisters, you can access them through it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyRideX and Kale31

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Guys, when you need to harvest asteroids for the photoshoot with Lune, how to "fill the cargo box" ? Just need to hunt for asteroids and go see Lune and until they tell me it's enough ? There's absolutely no information about this "cargo box". I've been doing it 5 times, collected like 3000 minerals, and went to wave 14 with a score of 1450 the last time. Still not complete.

EDIT:

Ok I did it... You just need to click on the green box in the "shuttle bay" room and fill it with 500 minerals.

Holy shit is this game horrible with its quests....

Last edited:

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Guys, when you need to harvest asteroids for the photoshoot with Lune, how to "fill the cargo box" ? Just need to hunt for asteroids and go see Lune and until they tell me it's enough ? There's absolutely no information about this "cargo box". I've been doing it 5 times, collected like 3000 minerals, and went to wave 14 with a score of 1450 the last time. Still not complete.

EDIT:

Ok I did it... You just need to click on the green box in the "shuttle bay" room and fill it with 500 minerals.

I was trying for so long to get to stage 21 on the asteroids and then yeah, realised you could just click on the box in the room. Very annoying!

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019

EDIT:

I'd put it a bit more politely, but you are right.
As I said before, it could use some sort of Quest Log, or a Hint System. Something along those lines. Anything that helps you to keep track of things, or figure out where to go and what to do next.

Hell, even a short internal monologue where Keen runs into a problem and muses internally like, "Hmm, maybe there is something in the Changing Room that could get Lorza's attention." after you get a new task would help alot.
Also certain objects could really pop more out of the background, like the Intercom and the Fruit for the Smoothies.

I like the game's art and character design, and I'd love to see it completed, but the game has some serious issues, not gonna lie.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I see this game on steam, as a Moonfish Games/Tinyhat Studios release coming February 22 2021, so someone can add it to the OP.

Reactions: Valila and JoyRideX

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Hey everyone!

I ocassionally drop in to read what you think about Space Rescue. And I must say, I really appriciate all the positive feedback on the game. It means a lot to me,so thank you! :)

But I also certainly appricate the more constructive feedback; because that eventually allows me to improve the game.

At the moment the game is in development & although I do my best to deliver a fun game, it's just not easy to do an extensive playtest, before release. So every release will probably have an issue or two; not really bugs, but things like a puzzle that turns out to be above-average difficult.

Now after keeping track of all the feedback, I discovered that I can probably improve 10 things to smooth out the curent gameplay experience -and I will try to fix these things, in the next game update (5.5). Just so you know :)

So, thanks again for thinking along & I hope you will again enjoy the next update!

All the best,

Robin

PS.

I'm also working on a Walkthrough for the game :)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This probably has my favourite art style in all the games I've played here, and the writing is pretty fun too. But it would be a huge help if interactive objects and location exits could light up when you mouseover them, instead of just changing the cursor. That and a hint system/quest log would sort it all out for me.

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
There is anybody who have the console commands pls?
Apart from Asteroids (Which you can knock out in five minutes to progress, ten tops), there isn't really much you'd need Console Commands for, if I'm completely honest.
I mean, there are no stats, and progress mostly relies on finding items or using certain objects. Even unlocking the sex scenes relies on story progress, not on getting some sort of relation value.

Also, I think none are known. At least on this thread.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Wow! I unlocked 2 new scenes with Lune when I got to level 10 in the asteroid fields. Only problem is they aren't available in this version.

Anyone have any idea when the next update will be?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Enjoyed my first run through. Art is very nice. Enjoyed the mini game, a what now prompt would be useful on the HUD.

I'll probably not play agin untill there is a lot more content. What's there now is nice. Though some more variety will be good.

spamove

Nov 1, 2017
Hey everyone!

I ocassionally drop in to read what you think about Space Rescue. And I must say, I really appriciate all the positive feedback on the game. It means a lot to me,so thank you! :)

But I also certainly appricate the more constructive feedback; because that eventually allows me to improve the game.

At the moment the game is in development & although I do my best to deliver a fun game, it's just not easy to do an extensive playtest, before release. So every release will probably have an issue or two; not really bugs, but things like a puzzle that turns out to be above-average difficult.

Now after keeping track of all the feedback, I discovered that I can probably improve 10 things to smooth out the curent gameplay experience -and I will try to fix these things, in the next game update (5.5). Just so you know :)

So, thanks again for thinking along & I hope you will again enjoy the next update!

All the best,

Robin

PS.

I'm also working on a Walkthrough for the game :)
Also, it's te*rra*form, not "teraform", and bo*x*ing, not "boksing". You're welcome :D

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
is there scene gallary in the game if yes where
and anybody please share the full save and location

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what I need to do with the book to be able to give it to the mother of those 2 girls? It says I need to find a way to "spice it up" or something, but I am unable to find anything.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes