spamove

Nov 1, 2017
is there scene gallary in the game if yes where
and anybody please share the full save and location
none yet - you can go back to some of the scenes after completing the story arcs, and you can use UnRen to simply extract the PNGs from the game.

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Greatly enjoying what I've seen so far. Lune is nailing that sexy girl-next-door kind of vibe and Sophie ticks a ton of boxes on things I personally like. Never quite gardened quite like that, but I'm diggin' it. Not a huge fan of the spa gals, but that's more personal preference than a knock against the quality of that questline so far. I did quite like distracting the parents, although I kinda lucked into finding the other book.

It is a little annoying seeing so many under construction notices around the ship, but paradoxically a good sign too, and I can appreciate being clearly told 'hey, this isn't here yet, but it will be!'. All in all, good work so far, and I look forward to seeing how this game progresses in the future.

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
i dont remember much but meaby 3d printer?
I actually found out how a while after typing this, the solution is in the Garden that isn't available initially.

To get it available, what I did was visit your own room and somehow got a trigger that opened it up.
Hope this helps for others still trying to find it, like I was.

Reactions: JoyRideX

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I actually found out how a while after typing this, the solution is in the Garden that isn't available initially.

To get it available, what I did was visit your own room and somehow got a trigger that opened it up.
Hope this helps for others still trying to find it, like I was.
yeah i totally forgot banana was in garden
did u get swimming pool scene by any chance?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoyRideX

altaccount27

Aug 2, 2017
How does one get the Banana's for the smoothies?
I had trouble with this as well. They are in the upper left corner of the Bio-Garden. I had a glitch where the plants and foliage weren't showing up. Just search until the hand icon appears.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Whenever I see an overview touting minigames, it sets off minor alarm bells. I have literally never encountered a minigame in an adult game that added to my enjoyment of the game. They are simply something I have to work through to move on with the game. The same goes for combat. I've never played an adult game with combat in which the combat was in any way enjoyable.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes