D

Deleted member 211332

And please feel free to comment on whatever you want (good/bad), it's all helpful for me!
Don't mind starting again, but with this update and locked areas I just feel the game is now a bit too linear... I liked the experience of doing quests and progressing "out of order" following my pace and desire, was real nice. But that's just my 2 cents, love the game

Reactions: JoyRideX

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Yoghurt is in the fridge on the right at the bar in the Guest Quarters.
Ah, thanks. Wierdly, i had overlooked the fridge, it didn't stand out on the map.

The game is good so far. That cartoony feeling, with our character as a more quirky Roger Wilco (or commander Keen, indeed). The one theme song 30 second loop gets a bit stale after 10 minutes but it's still an early production. I guess some of it will be voice acted in the future cause we have "voice loudness" in the options.

It's a little bit simplistic in you can't combine your items in the inventory or use redundant ones on people - it always takes the right one automatically when you need it. But i guess it's an erotic game first, and a point&click second. I might be biased cause i just finished the last two Leisure Suit Larry (german ones, they are fuckin great).

Gonna have to quote Palpatine on this one: "We Will Watch Your Career With Great Interest". ;)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

nairolf

Jan 5, 2018
Really like the game and the art style. I'm not sure if I'm completely done though. I got the message that I reached the end of the Spa quest with the camper girls and now don't know if there is anything else to do.

I finished both the photo-shoot and plant-women quests.

Also is there any point in trying to reach wave 21 in the mini game?

I saw in the changenotes that there's 8 different girls in the changing room. Is that only at a certain point in the quests? There's no one in there now. Only the panties, shoes and bag.
Edit: This is only while you're collecting the massage charts. Back then I went in twice and got the same girls therefore thought it's not random. Reloaded my save game and now I get the different events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoyRideX and Tesral

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Now im stuck on the life preserver part, which i need to go to the pool.
Keen says he can replace the preserver in Lune's room for the rumba but needs white stripes. I checked every room on the boat and haven't found any. Do i need to use something and print a can of paint to turn it white?

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Now im stuck on the life preserver part, which i need to go to the pool.
Keen says he can replace the preserver in Lune's room for the rumba but needs white stripes. I checked every room on the boat and haven't found any. Do i need to use something and print a can of paint to turn it white?
To proceed you need the rumba and a paint can in your inventory. You can print a paint can in your room using the printer.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Well i think i got as far as this version goes:

- photoshoot and gravity training with Lune
- feeding the plant and "long term studies" with Sophie
- pool with the camper girls (it said under development)

Is there some content with the green masseur chick? Al it says she's busy and be ready soon.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Does this include the joystick training after you score high enough in asteroid collecting?
Nah, most far i've gone is 5th wave and i'm not keen to spam that minigame.

So there's nothing else for now? Nothing with the green alien chick?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Kinda disappointed that both sex scenes with Lune are anal. So you can creampie the cute gardener but not the hot space girl?

Jan 1, 2021
Definitely enjoy this game. It kind of reminds of Day of the Tentacle in that free roaming puzzle sort of way. Really want to see more erotic encounters though. Wouldn’t mind something with the camper wife.

• Red Heart

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
How to progress the game after doing Lune's and Sophie's quests? No new rooms are open, nothing triggers at Keen's room. All I have are some green cables to fix at the corridor but the game says only in future update and a mail package in my box that I'm supposed to drop off at the spa which is closed. HALP!!!

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes